No Oppo Supporters The ASADA Thread... from a Tiger perspective

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What so you are not biased in any way. You said most of your family are Essendon. I rest my case.
Where did I say that? Among my family (including my nephews/nieces), there are only two Essendon supporters with only one of them being among my siblings. The rest are all something else.

I do admit that I have a bit of a soft spot for Essendon, but not to the extent that I will overlook Essendon's doing just because my soft spot says so. I find that it does help me with removing my bias in this case and look at it more objectively (it would be a bit tougher if Carlton was in their position let's just say), but even if it were Carlton, I wouldn't change my stance. I am one of those people who would try to give someone 99 excuses if something appeared to be a certain way, but was not definitive, and I try to live by this principle in all aspects of my life and not only in this Essendon doping case

Male-model-in-Seattle-attacks-photographer-over-hickey-comment.jpg

school-bell-1_1.jpg
Ahh.. Bruce Clanger, say it ain't so.

Had a quick look on the main board. Those dirty slimy cheating pricks are gloating. I am ******* pissed off. My brother in law is a supporter of those cheating campaigners and I know when I see him next I'm going to find it very hard not to smash the * out of him because he can't keep his mouth shut. (already had a fight 1 year ago) Still a lot of tension there and it will not take much in the mood I'm now in.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Had a quick look on the main board. Those dirty slimy cheating pricks are gloating. I am ******* pissed off. My brother in law is a supporter of those cheating campaigners and I know when I see him next I'm going to find it very hard not to smash the **** out of him because he can't keep his mouth shut. (already had a fight 1 year ago) Still a lot of tension there and it will not take much in the mood I'm now in.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Send groupie over to his place.

Had a quick look on the main board. Those dirty slimy cheating pricks are gloating. I am ******* pissed off. My brother in law is a supporter of those cheating campaigners and I know when I see him next I'm going to find it very hard not to smash the **** out of him because he can't keep his mouth shut. (already had a fight 1 year ago) Still a lot of tension there and it will not take much in the mood I'm now in.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Don't worry. Soon the footy will be back and they'll have to deal with reality. Hawthorn and Sydney in the opening two rounds should be a nice wake up call.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon fans celebrating the not guilty as having absolved the club from having done anything wrong need to remember that OJ Simpson was also found not guilty unanimously, yet we all know he did it. As Barrett mentioned tonight there are some rather damning statements about the club in the full verdict that is yet to be released to the public. Fair to say that Essendon, for all their bravado, are still going to come out of this with a rather tarnished record.

Don't take any s**t , beat him like a red headed step child !!!!

Essendon fans celebrating the not guilty as having absolved the club from having done anything wrong need to remember that OJ Simpson was also found not guilty unanimously, yet we all know he did it. As Barrett mentioned tonight there are some rather damning statements about the club in the full verdict that is yet to be released to the public. Fair to say that Essendon, for all their bravado, are still going to come out of this with a rather tarnished record.

Yer thry come out tarnished but there such an arrogant prick of a club that they won't care , they know they doped and got away with it . There supporters are all filth every last one of them .

So the link in the chain the tribunal had a problem with was the Alavi to Dank link, Alavi decides at the last minute to not be a witness, suss much, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back