The Burnie Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

I was wondering what Brody Mihocek was up to in 2012.

Is he playing with Burnie.
If so is he down back or up forward.
Is he doing some sprint work?

Kid can play

Merry Christmas all you Docker supporters. All the best Mighty Mick

great 2 c mm has come around and showing the docker boys and our fine club respect must b the lectures he was given via pm over the past 6 weeks :mad: well we are continually developing our juniors that are in our region and no doubt we will be the side to beat in 12 docker magic about to reappear :D

I was wondering what Brody Mihocek was up to in 2012.

Is he playing with Burnie.
If so is he down back or up forward.
Is he doing some sprint work?

Kid can play

more than likely be playing VFL does it make any difference whether he plays forward and every player worth their salt would b doing sprint work at this time of year :)

more than likely be playing VFL does it make any difference whether he plays forward and every player worth their salt would b doing sprint work at this time of year :)

No worries super coach Ron Barassi. You still haven't worked out who I am yet Mt Wellington. I thought you were going to name and shame me like you said- Well then Im waiting??? :D

Because I'm poised with the banzhammer ready? :)
Over the Post the dockers get enough assistance from those at AFL Tas with a fully paid gm allowed to pay over the salary cap grouped in the easier drawn but how come they get protection from you Mighty Mick is allowed his opinion without you jumping on him every time Thats harassement Wake up and undo the tie

If you read what I said, and in response to Mighty Mick's post, it is pretty obvious that I would be ready to take action against anyone "naming and shaming" him. Not against Mighty Mick.

I deleted his response - even though it was worth a holiday - because it contributed nothing and I wasn't going to take the bait at Christmas.

Nobody gets protection from me, except the reasonable posters who try to rise above the name calling and language that some people used to get away with here.

And now I will go and have a snooze on the couch... Merry Christmas everyone!

:eek::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I was watching the dockers boys do some sort of beep test at the tennis in burnie the other day.

What sort of test was it if any know?

Not your standard beep.

Ponsonby dominated it though!

:eek::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I was watching the dockers boys do some sort of beep test at the tennis in burnie the other day.

What sort of test was it if any know?

Not your standard beep.

Ponsonby dominated it though!

Ponsonby may be a late developer due to his size. From what I have seen of him, he could be a kid that has a huge impact on the competition.:thumbsu:

So chaps, it is that time of year, the grass is freshly cut, most clubs have now been back on the track for 6-8 weeks and sides and players are beginning to take shape! I personally have been going to several dockers sessions a week, watching players develop and have even had the opportunity to watch both practice matches! I must admire the tenacity of the coaching stuff to begin with, a solid game plan is taking shape with plenty of game simulated drills and the players have held there own in both the practice matches against Williamstown(11 point loss) and Ulverstone(20 goal trouncing). Notables so far this summer - Brody Mihocek, awfully unlucky to not get drafted but has worked hard on kicking, speed and even endurance, nearing the front of most of the running groups. Darren Banham is his usual self, upped his endurance and looks alot slender around the hips, his kicking is the biggest change closely followed by his vision. Becoming a well rounded midfield/forward. Mcrossen, not the fittest, but his workrate is unquestionable, he played well in both matches and has leven learnt to run both ways - strengthening the already great midfeild. Andy Lee is back to full training after minor surgeries, his working hard from what I hear every morning down the gym with the general manager and Assistant Coach Bourne. Other players who have came along in either skill, endurance, size and speed are - Rice, Milverton, Templeton, Walters, Ponsonby, K. Brakey, Baldock & Laycock.

Give us your thoughts gentlemen on what you have seen so far...

I also failed to mention Burnies big off season recruit, Tyler Tyrell, has faulted back to his NTFL club Ulverstone due an ever ammasing work load with the council and was offered a substantial amount, a little to hard to turn down, especially with his new high spending lifestyle has taken place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back