Remove this Banner Ad

ssfc0203

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 16, 2007
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
IC, SAC (Titans), EC, Daredevils
Seriously though, it's the season of all things sugary and candied (well, not really, but any excuse will do :D), so I thought I'd see who likes what. I am not one of Santa's elves on a covert operation, btw.

On second thoughts, the wink just made the title deliciously double meaning-ed. Niceeeeeeee!

My favourites are:

Rochers

ferrero-rocher.jpg

and

Chocolate Kahlua Truffles.

chocolate%20truffles.jpg

My auntie brought me some from Belgium -- ****, they were to die for.

Joking aside, great movie called 'Hard candy'

Watch it, very good, by David Slade, cracker

Im not a huge fan of sweets, im more the savoury type, prob coz i get enough sugar drinking alcohol, but i am a huge fan of 'green' licorice from daryl lee, tastes like those tofee apple bars i used to buy as a kid...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, those lint balls you get in the pocket of an old jacket that's been sitting in a cupboard for ages. All that dust and fluff and maybe something sticky you're not really sure about ... how can you eat them?!!! Disgusting.
I think its the element of surprise.

I still have the uniform in my wardrobe, perhaps I should wear it to the next Big Footy meet up? Then will you make an appearance Duds? I am however concerned that I am a little old for your taste.

LOL, if you wear the thing in your avatar i am there !

Sadly, i am a crusty old bloke, and will be way too old to even chase you these days.

i perfer fruit :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back