Game Day The Cunners/Clarko Cup - Adelaide v North

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No reason it wouldn't be the backline still. He had 2 very bad moments last week, but other than that it was almost all positives. Ball movement, especially from kick ins, is much better with him there.
He has been named in chf and with Hall and BenMc in the backline and Cunners in the guts maybe we will play him as a genuine forward option/link man? If we can get it to him from the centre his delivery into the F50 is likely to be superior than any other option.

A priority pick would be nice, but i'd prefer we finish the year with two wins and build some momentum/confidence going into pre-season.

North by 2 points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Greenwood as sub is an interesting choice.

Maybe we expect Cunners to not run the game out.

Or we want our young players to get full VFL time without Greenwood being in their way.

Greenwood sub in case Cunners blows up is a prudent move, smart Patch.

Selfishly wished the great man would play his first game back at home next week but now it’s all about hoping he gets through unscathed and healthy for GC.

Think we match up well with the Crows, let’s break this goddamn 2003 hoodoo.

North by 16.

Hard to believe it’s been so long since we beat Adelaide, today’s as good a day as any to sort that out.the real w8n is getting Cunners through unscathed though IMO

Greenwood sub in case Cunners blows up is a prudent move, smart Patch.

Think more to it than that, we need as much game time into our young fellas as possible, we know what Greenwood can bring so whilst not an "exciting" sub, seems a logical decision.

A lot of people seem to have given up on our winning chances.

Be f*ed if I am, I want to win and this Crows team is definitely beatable if we are on.

I refuse to believe loser type "hope we get close" type mentality.

* that and lets get a win and show what we can do.

Go North.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back