Clarko stopping Fev getting the 100 goal season?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm loving your work Pork.

I think a few of the more senior Bay 13 members should also be sent one of these packs. They tend to forget how to operate effectively on Bay 13 under their booze-fogged brain. :oops:

There does seem to be a hell of a lot of fresh flog meat around.

An extremely important part of bay protocol is to hit the like button each time you see someone posting with three cups under their avatar.

Agreed (though we'll still do it after we lose the cups).

Originals were:

BALKAN (Brownlow_Judd)
StephenShavedham
CarnDaTiggs (Jade's)

And that Saints flog "Stagg" something or other that claimed he invented and was oddly proud of it.

Also there was the "Elite 5" which was basically the Terrot Squad sequel that got comprehensively owned by the infamous welcher Doc_Brown.

Plus Marto, who denies being a member, but posts like Jade's half the time.

• When a mod refuses to respond to a moronic attack on their team after a loss they are "hiding behind immunity"
Is that my ignore alarm going off again? ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Porked friend. What about others such as:

Crowbots, Tiggers, Colonwood, Bears.
Well said, as a first-year flog myself, it's been difficult keeping up with all the lingo.

I feel we also need a reference list of notable posters; those iconic Flogs on the Bay that need pointing out....

Well said, as a first-year flog myself, it's been difficult keeping up with all the lingo.

I feel we also need a reference list of notable posters; those iconic Flogs on the Bay that need pointing out....

It's ok friend. :)

You've had an outstanding first year on the Bay. :thumbsu:

A list of notable posters could work. An opposite list might also work as well. :p

Full of s**t here Porky!! But hey, this is the bay. Everything is a fact!!!

Jan 15 join date. First year seems legit to me. :thumbsu:

Stop melting flog.

Another outstanding write-up Porked04. As the #1 lurker* of the Bay, your induction pack has done a solid job of covering the basics for all aspiring flogs. If ever there was a poster that deserved the quill, it would be none other than yourself. ;)

* May not be true

I'll leave the Sooz story for someone else who has more experience in dealing with her like Starburns_

Let's just say the 48% thing came about after a survey was done on Hawthorn fans I believe. Results showed that 48% of them batted for the other side. NTTAWWT :rainbow:
48% batting for the other side :eek:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back