The double handed high 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Poseidon

Kreuzer Sonata
10k Posts Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer Sponsor 2013 Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer 2011 Player Sponsor
Oct 31, 2010
Wild Wild West
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns
Namaste

Is there anything more cringeworthy on the football field (apart from watching Daniel Rodan attempt to play) than seeing 2 players do a double high 5 after scoring a goal? Just go one handed you limp wristed muppetwagoners. To quote San AntonioSpurs coach "Pops" "IT'S A BIG BOYS GAME" it's time these boys celebrated like so. A fist pump (DOUBLE FIST PUMP IS NOT OK) one handed high 5, fist bump, chest bump, "chainsaw" etc etc are all fine.

Smash the "LIKE" button if YOU AGREE.

:thumbsu:

Namaste

Is there anything more cringeworthy on the football field (apart from watching Daniel Rodan attempt to play) than seeing 2 players do a double high 5 after scoring a goal?

EDDIE1_FEATURE__FF431115_65562.jpg

831146-eddie-betts.jpg

349408-eddie-betts.jpg

Eddie%20Betts.jpg

Betts pix

Oops I forgot to add the caveat: If you've been the best small forward of the past decade then you are excused from the rules.

Pound the "LIKE" button if YOU AGREE.

000 divvy service pls

You eat s**t for a living. Actually I'm wrong sorry, nobody pays you for it.

Destroy the "LIKE" button if YOU AGREE!

You're the Nick Duigan of the Bay - you started s**t and now it's gone completely past you.

You are the Brent Moloney of the Bay - a complete tossbucketer.

Annihilate the "LIKE" button if YOU AGREE!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Namaste

Is there anything more cringeworthy on the football field (apart from watching Daniel Rodan attempt to play) than seeing 2 players do a double high 5 after scoring a goal? Just go one handed you limp wristed muppetwagoners. To quote San AntonioSpurs coach "Pops" "IT'S A BIG BOYS GAME" it's time these boys celebrated like so. A fist pump (DOUBLE FIST PUMP IS NOT OK) one handed high 5, fist bump, chest bump, "chainsaw" etc etc are all fine.

Smash the "LIKE" button if YOU AGREE.

:thumbsu:

Like whoring, you've sunk to a new low.

On topic, Koshitski is da best at dis. Smacking hands into team mates faces and poking them in the eyes more often than 3 votes.

The doggies were masters of the double hander when they were firing a few years back. They used to do a little jump and a pissy high ten. Rowan Smith and Brad Johnson were the best exponents. Looked like a couple of effeminate boys getting overly excited about a new song from Kylie Minogue.

You are the Brent Moloney of the Bay - a complete tossbucketer.

Annihilate the "LIKE" button if YOU AGREE!

Boorish response. You must gently unwrap the gift of my feedback, as Daniel Rodan gently unwraps his...er...whatever he unwraps.

Oops I forgot to add the caveat: If you've been the best small forward of the past decade then you are excused from the rules.

Pound the "LIKE" button if YOU AGREE.

Agreed:
543981-milne.jpg

309700-120515-stephen-milne.jpg

Wait. s**t, no I don't. What a flog!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back