Player Watch #38: Steven Morris

Remove this Banner Ad

I still think he can go back and settle in the lock down roll again if the forward thing dosnt work out, his shoulder was giving him problems last season which is why he had such a poor season...wasnt it?

Because he cant kick I would imagine.
He tries to change direction on a dime, in slippery conditions, being not on his man and slipped over. Go figure.
On the good players he struggles but is ok on the average ones.
The players voted him in mostly, so blame them.
Ellis a lockdown defender or kicker? No thanks, not hard enough.
They mentioned on the coverage during this year that the boots are all now 1 type. Just big plastic cleats.
Learn to multi-quote, noob.

;)
I remember him kicking one helluva goal v the Hawks once:confused:
Key word: once.

We all love Morro's heart, but he's stealing development games from players of the future. He is comically bad atm.

It's not whether we made a play for those 2 small forwards but its the fact we don't have one. I agree with tugga's point, we just don't have that nippy creative small forward, you only have to look at the top teams and they all have someone:

Freo - Ballantyne, Walters
Swans - Rohan, Jetta
Hawks - Rioli, Puopolo
Port - Wingard
North - Thomas,
Geelong - Johnson, Motlop
Adelaide - Betts

The list goes on.... all we have is Edwards, we need another.

GTFOOH

Bring back Coach Required !

It's not whether we made a play for those 2 small forwards but its the fact we don't have one. I agree with tugga's point, we just don't have that nippy creative small forward, you only have to look at the top teams and they all have someone:

Freo - Ballantyne, Walters
Swans - Rohan, Jetta
Hawks - Rioli, Puopolo
Port - Wingard
North - Thomas,
Geelong - Johnson, Motlop
Adelaide - Betts

The list goes on.... all we have is Edwards, we need another.
Walters was ours until Lyon was appointed.:(

He actually has the potential to be a extremely good tagger , unfortunately we have Grigg attempting to do that along with Hunt who is getting exposed elsewhere.

hopefully he gets exposed to the exit door asap...edging closer to winning the Justin Blumfield medal IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

??
Hunt has been one of our better ones over the first few weeks. He was playing with an injury for most of the Melbourne game
better what dude?? better stats gatherer? get real, we have another chris hyde now...but but he got it 45 million times, yeah and thats what the opposition want!!!...

I find it funny that i'm the guy who really doubted Lloyd pre-season when everyone was talking him up and now I think he has a real future and everyone else wants him gone.

Had a mare on the weekend and his worst game last year was in the wet and he needs to fix that but he is a smart player with very good skills. The biggest problem is similar to a lot of our players i think in that Hardwick is strangling his style of play to play Dimma's way.

No way. Lloyd is so one-dimensional that it's painful. If the ball isn't on his chest, he's absolutely useless. He is taking games away from younger kids that may actually have the ability to come on and be an AFL player.

No way. Lloyd is so one-dimensional that it's painful. If the ball isn't on his chest, he's absolutely useless. He is taking games away from younger kids that may actually have the ability to come on and be an AFL player.

He stood there and watched a Melb player take a chest mark uncontested in Q4. Was about 5m away and just did not go.

Yay! Coach Required is back. Living legend from the Frawley days! Now where is John F?

Old friend, the way they played last Friday night I thought I jumped into a time machine and went back to 2004. Was just waiting for Dimwitt to take a drink from his water bottle with the lid on

Remove this Banner Ad

Back