The Gambler

Remove this Banner Ad

I've had an amazing run since the start of July. I'm up $2k in that time, from multiple multi's.

Just this morning I had a Championship multi get up, using the spare change I left in the account :D

403640_356358a8fea35cf054f40c182cce951f.png

Funny that the recent talk in here has been about GC. I just popped in to see what others might think about GC at $6 this week? Pretty tempting. So hard to gauge where both them and WC are at.
Personally wouldn't go near them this week. On a back to back in Perth and WCE have been decent.

At $6, the line might be an interesting bet though.

Personally wouldn't go near them this week. On a back to back in Perth and WCE have been decent.

They stayed over there for the week, so this shouldn't be an issue for them at all.

$6 is great value IMO, West Coast have started 2-1 but I still don't rate them and think the Suns can definitely get up.

May on Kennedy will be a great duel.

They stayed over there for the week, so this shouldn't be an issue for them at all.

$6 is great value IMO, West Coast have started 2-1 but I still don't rate them and think the Suns can definitely get up.

May on Kennedy will be a great duel.
Yeah I did actually know that. Still don't like them though. The 35 point line interests me greatly though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit annoying today. Had Lions to win by 40+ into Simmo to get 30+ and Charlie to kick 3+ at $45. Was busy before the game started and didn’t realize that Simmo was a late out. Reckon he would have racked up 30 easily in a game like that.

Bit annoying today. Had Lions to win by 40+ into Simmo to get 30+ and Charlie to kick 3+ at $45. Was busy before the game started and didn’t realize that Simmo was a late out. Reckon he would have racked up 30 easily in a game like that.

Damn! Great odds for that combo

Surely we're value this weekend against the Giants? I know H is out and Leon is stepping down but we're a much better team than the Giants.
We are 2.00 atm on Sportsbet , GWS 1.84. Will be interesting to see if we drift out by Sunday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back