Review The good, the bad, the shat - vs Fremantle R3 2024

How many games will we win from our first 10?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

We've made some questionable recruitment decisions, but i reckon the bigger issue we need to seriously address is player development.
Yep the original talent ID is definitely not flash but the inability to not turn those players at least into solid 4 quarter effort role players is disgraceful by the development team.

Used to be the best at turning lowly players in to decent-good players now can’t turn more talented players into anything. Tate Kaesler before he left for the Gold Coast might've been * allegedly * leaking everything to the media but he could at least develop players a lot better than the current mob have been able too.

Sorry forgot to include:
Bad: we will trade it for a pre-agent (Petty)

No high draft pick mids for us.
1st pick on Petty
2nd to get Brad Crouch back

Make the board accountable to members

I just can’t believe every single poster isn’t posting about this.

If there was a dictator in charge of the country, who kept f*cking things up, and you couldn’t vote him out, would we all be on here bitching about how useless his ministers were?

That’s what people are doing here. It’s f*cking insane.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This as all down to the coaches, how can the whole playing group be out of form!! The game plan is diabolical and there is absolutely no urgency in our game.
Our captain Dawson has been terrible and the rest follow his lead. We look like Fitzroy before they merged. There is not one thing that we can say was average let alone a winner. We have some good players but this is awful.
The most concerning thing for me is when the game is going bad that the players don’t try something different. 🤬 last week we kicked it to Steward every time, why didnt the players try something else. With this game plan, we will finish bottom 4 and hopefully get a gun midfielder but nothing will help unless the coach can motivate the team and give them better instructions.
Really dumb decision to reappoint Nicks , no other club was going to try steal him away.
Our club is an embarrassment and train wreck all in one

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hey guys I think this whole slow build up with short kicks to only bomb it high into the forward line to their free floating intercepting defender isn’t the tactical genius game plan the club thinks it is
Definitely targeting intercept defenders vs crows in my fantasy side for the forseeable

Yep the original talent ID is definitely not flash but the inability to not turn those players at least into solid 4 quarter effort role players is disgraceful by the development team.

Used to be the best at turning lowly players in to decent-good players now can’t turn more talented players into anything. Tate Kaesler before he left for the Gold Coast might've been * allegedly * leaking everything to the media but he could at least develop players a lot better than the current mob have been able too.
Its been s**t since Alan Stewart left, I don't even know if we replaced his role.

Jesus Christ, would literally only be interested in seeing ROB, worrell, micalaney, soligo, Dawson and rankin stay from this team.
We are properly ****ed.
I thought Rankin was terrible. Both him and Rachelle were fumble features and constantly made poor decisions. I think Rankin is more effective around goals, not on the ball. But the whole structure is crap from defense to the forward line.

I'm as depressed as I've been in a long time watching that two hours of crap from us. Skills woeful. Too many sub standard players out there. Younger players going backwards. A number of draft busts loomimg.

There's a saying 'when the tide goes out, the rocks are exposed

Tex .......

TEX WALKER! his 2023 was fantastic, but now he looks like he's hit the wall, it's exposed all the weak links

Worst of the lot, we re-signed Nicks, a man bereft of any new ideas, FMD

Back