Jake Carlisle Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

@AFLTrade: BREAKING! Channel 9's A Current Affair have just advertised a video about Jake Carlisle presumably smoking weed whilst holidaying overseas.

@AFLTrade: BREAKING! Channel 9's A Current Affair have just advertised a video about Jake Carlisle presumably smoking weed whilst holidaying overseas.
Nothing on their FB or Twitter at the moment and only a handful of people talking about it on Twitter so who knows. Not a good start, but we haven't even hand a chance to have him at the club so can always throw back to his old club culture is to blame

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty much how I feel.

Interesting this suddenly "comes out" just as we finish a trade for him.

It will be if we are forced to dump him before he plays a game for us and ends up being regarded as a Saints player despite never playing a game in our colours.

Even though this is probably a hoax it would pretty much put a line through ever dealing with the Bombers again. It would be our luck that the bombers avoid penalties but the one player we get gets 2 years off for smoking a joint.

If this made A Current Affair, I would be flabbergasted... And I would be surprised if many people any caused an uproar over it. Not a good look if its true but with what certain people get up to, most people would brush past it without a second thought.

It will be if we are forced to dump him before he plays a game for us and ends up being regarded as a Saints player despite never playing a game in our colours.

Even though this is probably a hoax it would pretty much put a line through ever dealing with the Bombers again. It would be our luck that the bombers avoid penalties but the one player we get gets 2 years off for smoking a joint.
Won't happen, at worst will get a strike, and even that is ridiculous.

I'm shocked and appalled that a young man would do such a thing while on annual leave.

While i don't like the stuff myself, even if he did have a joint while on annual leave, as long as he doesn't do it during the season, I don't see the problem.

His contemporaries at essendon were bashing innocent cabbies, I prefer this tbh.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

I'm shocked and appalled that a young man would do such a thing while on annual leave.

While i don't like the stuff myself, even if he did have a joint while on annual leave, as long as he doesn't do it during the season, I don't see the problem.

His contemporaries at essendon were bashing innocent cabbies, I prefer this tbh.

And that was sarcastic shocked and appalled

Remove this Banner Ad

Back