Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Next Waiting

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 19, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
So many questions. Few answers. Will we live for one more day?

Whatever is happening on the periphery, it would be great to get over the line down there for Libba and Bont .... and Bevo. It's a monkey that has to thrown off our backs and then stomped on till its lifeless and bloody corpse can only be identified through dental records.

Release the hounds.

Out of curiosity does anyone know where the bulldogs fans will be located tonight?

i don’t agree with l, but understand those that want a loss tonight.

I think this is the most disinterested I’ve been towards any of our games since 2014.

I suspect that when Geelong score their first goal tonight, the broadcast will cut to some geelong fans celebrating and I’ll see red and become fully invested.

Geelong
Daylight

Everyone else

Living in the SW I thought about going to this game , it being a mere 2 1/2 hours away. But I missed the V line and the 5:32 from Warrnambool gets in after the first quarter …. Gary the Chef from Portland would have been ashamed of my unhardy vacillating.

I wanted to go out of sentimentality. This will be Bev’s last game and the end of an era .

Only care about Bont getting Brownlow votes.
Bont brownlow votes, dogs lose and Crows win would be great - need to fall as far down the ladder as possible to really demand that change (I mean it should be a given already but doesn’t seem that way)

I’d love to play finals but GWS are winning tomorrow anyway so we may as well get the best pick possible - and it’s sort of an out for the board if we scrape through to finals.

Let’s just *in put a fork in this season once & for all

Living in the SW I thought about going to this game , it being a mere 2 1/2 hours away. But I missed the V line and the 5:32 from Warrnambool gets in after the first quarter …. Gary the Chef from Portland would have been ashamed of my unhardy vacillating.

I wanted to go out of sentimentality. This will be Bev’s last game and the end of an era .

Not so sure of that....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong at $2.40 is so delicious. Free money

The way I look at is the Geelong replacements will be hungry for a first team game , hungry to impress their coach , hungry for a contract at the Cats or elsewhere…

We have a good handful of blokes with no appetite . For the game or the contest . They know their places are set at the dining table everlasting .

Geelongs best team or not, if the talk on here is true about the internal struggle with Bev and the board, there is absolutely no way we win tonight - if we know this stuff the players do too, there will be zero effort

Geelongs best team or not, if the talk on here is true about the internal struggle with Bev and the board, there is absolutely no way we win tonight - if we know this stuff the players do too, there will be zero effort

I’d be happy to win and then have GWS roll the Blues

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I’d be happy to win and then have GWS roll the Blues

Would be nice to get one over Geelong and finally rid that dirty record which could well be important to get the monkey off the back for the next time when it actually matters. I definitely won’t be upset with a win if it happens.

But a win could also be the difference between pick 7/8 or 10 which isn’t massive but when we have Croft around there too it could really be a huge difference for our off season to make sure we get a pick in before him.

What's the collective noun for multiple 'mehs'? An indifference of mehs?

A murder of meh's?

Found some beauty's that would suit 'Dogs ATM:

a bloat or thunder (hippopotami)
a crash (rhino's)
a troubling (goldfish)
a shadow (jaguars)
a stench (skunks)
a descent (woodpeckers)

Would be nice to get one over Geelong and finally rid that dirty record which could well be important to get the monkey off the back for the next time when it actually matters. I definitely won’t be upset with a win if it happens.

But a win could also be the difference between pick 7/8 or 10 which isn’t massive but when we have Croft around there too it could really be a huge difference for our off season to make sure we get a pick in before him.

Reckon a pick in before is so important this year to hopefully start rejuvenating the midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back