Banter The No Dazzlering Big Cricket Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

One normal Sri Lanka Bangladesh game. Will never happen
Blame Bangladesh tbh.

Also I think Sri Lanka’s first innings score might be the highest score by a team without anyone making a ton. Tho a couple 90’s and one guy stranded in 92 not out

Bangladeshi Tim Kelly?
IMG_0082.jpeg

Without Inglis our keeping looks dire but I guess Philipee bar the odd innings was putrid. Tho we will miss him in white ball cricket.
IMG_0084.png

Good effort with the ball from my Delhi boys, keeping KKR to a mere 272 off their 20.

Two caught behinds not given and not referred. We ended up using zero reviews total. You'd have to explain Pant's logic to me.

Wouldnt mind the umpires being able to refer themselves. It's a bit of a flaw in the current system.

Wouldnt mind the umpires being able to refer themselves. It's a bit of a flaw in the current system.

I personally think it's a terrible idea as you will just end up with umpires being even more conservative with LBW calls and the like. Just have to think of some runouts that have been referred where the guy is easily 3-4 metres out of his crease and it gets sent upstairs.

Good effort with the ball from my Delhi boys, keeping KKR to a mere 272 off their 20.

Two caught behinds not given and not referred. We ended up using zero reviews total. You'd have to explain Pant's logic to me.
Would be handy if Davey remembered how to catch too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And more time having a real focus on rehab/getting his body right rather than e-sports crap.
I don’t think sitting in a computer chair during his downtime is having any real impact on his rehab.

Do you really think an IPL franchise would pick him up if that were the case?

Maxwell dropped, joining Green on the bench for RCB. Big oof.

Money GIF

SRH break their own record, 3/287 off their 20. Who'd be a bowler?
Saw the scoreboard and that DK had smashed a heap of sixes and assumed RCB won. What a bonkers game. Looking forward to watching the mini

Pretty impressive how damaging Karthik is still - the bloke looks 45

Remove this Banner Ad

Back