Banter The No Dazzlering Big Cricket Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Getting easily concussed when you get hit is one thing but how does he manage to get hit in the head by so many balls all the time?
Technical flaw. Or maybe he's just become super jumpy about it.

That one above was a shortish one, chest height, slightly on or around off. He ducked straight into it.

it's ******* to the point of criminal negligence that CA/CV havent forced the issue. He never should have been passed by the medical panel a few years ago.

Dazzler9 says personal responsibility but with his fragile mental health and the sheer number of head knocks, I doubt there is capability for informed consent.

it's ******* to the point of criminal negligence that CA/CV havent forced the issue. He never should have been passed by the medical panel a few years ago.

Dazzler9 says personal responsibility but with his fragile mental health and the sheer number of head knocks, I doubt there is capability for informed consent.
I might have to have a rethink.

I might have to have a rethink.

I agree with you in general, when you go into a career or a sport, you should be aware of the risks (and there should be a duty to have them disclosed to you) and you can make an informed decision on whether you are comfortable with that risk.

But at some point, that risk profile changes, in the case of head knocks, maybe its after 2 or 3 concussions.

Pucovski is 25 and into double digit concussions, he is still head butting short balls.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back