Oppo Camp The non North football discussion thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Banned
They are a bit of a dark horse, but need a lot to go in their favor.

Morabito was ruled out for the season today.

Awful for the kid, looks to have oodles of talent that's going to be wasted for another year.

I dunno, there's a few winnable games for them and chances to boost a shizen percentage. Even the game against WCE with their injuries/suspensions mounting they could be a chance, considering Derbies throw up strange results.

I dunno, there's a few winnable games for them and chances to boost a shizen percentage. Even the game against WCE with their injuries/suspensions mounting they could be a chance, considering Derbies throw up strange results.

Nah, I can't see Freo making it. They'd surely have to win two of the derby, Adelaide in Adelaide and us at Etihad to be any chance, and even then they'd be relying on Essendon or Geelong losses to make it.

According to Ryz on the Wrestling board new threads aren't required after 1000 posts. Dunno if its just something theyve worked around or if the new system is just better.

According to Ryz on the Wrestling board new threads aren't required after 1000 posts. Dunno if its just something theyve worked around or if the new system is just better.

They are no longer necessary from a technical perspective. However it's still considered good housekeeping.

That's correct DP. The new system removes the need to split threads after 1000 posts but, in this instance, it's done and it does make it easier to read.

EDIT: Answered above.

I find that the limit helps with long threads. Gets harder to navigate if you want something from it later on.

Artaxx, from previous thread, you do realise the reason Luke Parker isn't playing is because he has a broken collarbone? And to say Rohan wasn't doing much before he got injured is rough, if he played for North we would have been going off. Jetta and Hannebery are guns.

Then other youngsters for them include Alex Johnson, who most in the other thread forgot (very reliable key back, can allow LRT to go forward/not play at all), Craig Bird-big bodied inside mid, Jack and Kennedy are only 24...they have Tom Mitchell and Jed Lamb yet to play-haven't seen Mitchell but by all reports he's a gun and Lamb will be a gun.

They are not an old team, if Goodes and O'Keefe can play consistently until 2014 they should have a very realistic shot at winning the premiership in 2013/14, and if it weren't for the Pies I would argue this year as well.

watching on the couch tonite,and lol, they highlighted jonathan brown cribbing around about 1/2 metre while shooting for goal on an acute angle and being called to play on resulting in ball being touched after he kicked it and resulting in a behind,buddy franklin says a big HELLO :rolleyes:

watching on the couch tonite,and lol, they highlighted jonathan brown cribbing around about 1/2 metre while shooting for goal on an acute angle and being called to play on resulting in ball being touched after he kicked it and resulting in a behind,buddy franklin says a big HELLO :rolleyes:

Completely opposite arcs. No right footer could justify running to the left as a natural arc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sando didn't come across too good from my point of view, on the couch. Tried too hard to pump his team up, and even tried to suck up to Roos. Are they really the youngest side after Melbourne?

Well, just going by the weekend teams GC, GWS, Port, Rich, Melbourne and WC all fielded younger teams than Adelaide. Carlton, Collingwood, Brisbane, St Kilda and us were only marginally older. If you took Fletcher out of Essendon they'd probably be around the mark too.

They are no longer necessary from a technical perspective. However it's still considered good housekeeping.

Well it's dependent on each board, which the volume in this case obviously is not the worst idea.

Doesn't tick the two crucial boxes for a Brownlow winner: 1) Quality team 2) Elite contested ball winner, doing their work right under the umpires nose.

I highly doubt he'll even beat Cotchin.

Artaxx, from previous thread, you do realise the reason Luke Parker isn't playing is because he has a broken collarbone? And to say Rohan wasn't doing much before he got injured is rough, if he played for North we would have been going off. Jetta and Hannebery are guns.

I'm aware Parker hurt himself. Rohan is the most overrated player in the country.

Then other youngsters for them include Alex Johnson, who most in the other thread forgot (very reliable key back, can allow LRT to go forward/not play at all), Craig Bird-big bodied inside mid, Jack and Kennedy are only 24...they have Tom Mitchell and Jed Lamb yet to play-haven't seen Mitchell but by all reports he's a gun and Lamb will be a gun.

I don't know who Lamb or Mitchell are. Johnson is a good player.

They are not an old team, if Goodes and O'Keefe can play consistently until 2014 they should have a very realistic shot at winning the premiership in 2013/14, and if it weren't for the Pies I would argue this year as well.

They ARE an old team. How hard is it to look up? 26 and 6 months average 7 days ago. 2nd oldest AFL team fielded of 18, only the Saints older and that was by 2 months.
They will do nothing in the finals like last year and the year before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back