Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just had a look at the WC/Pies game, they carrying on about NN again, what did i miss?
Some of his ruck work was sensational. Basically as good as a clearing handball to someone running past.

7 disposals and no marks . 23hitouts 🤷‍♂️

LOL
Some of his ruck work was sensational. Basically as good as a clearing handball to someone running past.
The one i saw they were going on about how good it was, he hit it to Traloar who then had his kick smothered and lead to a goal. Yet they giving him praise. Strange.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL

The one i saw they were going on about how good it was, he hit it to Traloar who then had his kick smothered and lead to a goal. Yet they giving him praise. Strange.
In fairness his ruckwork for the most part was superb.

God Bartel and Pearce must be well paid to put up with BT and Macavaney's crap for two and a half hours.

Neither will ever be in the upper pantheon of great commentators, but I reckon I heard literally Bartel's eyes roll today when BT asked some inane question and just refused to answer it. BT followed up with "Jimmy's a bit short on words today." To which Jimmy's silence screamed of "F*** off, idiot"

LOL

I'm pretty sure Shuey was able to effect a brilliant smother and gather because he was charging through to collect that tap if Treloar hadn't been there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back