The Official Bay 13 Richmond Information Kiosk

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry guys, I only just noticed the kerfuffle here. Knickers, frilly or otherwise (Richoatthedisco, I am looking at you mate) have clearly been in a knot. In terms of revenge, it's been a Night of the Short Toothpicks. As they say in the movies, my heart will go on!

I congratulate the Richmond FC for it stupendous premiership of 2017. Long may it resonate. I am glad that it brought so much happiness to so many.

Anything else I need to say?

Remember: some people just want to see the world burn.

B

Sorry guys, I only just noticed the kerfuffle here. Knickers, frilly or otherwise (Richoatthedisco, I am looking at you mate) have clearly been in a knot. In terms of revenge, it's been a Night of the Short Toothpicks. As they say in the movies, my heart will go on!

I congratulate the Richmond FC for it stupendous premiership of 2017. Long may it resonate. I am glad that it brought so much happiness to so many.

Anything else I need to say?

Remember: some people just want to see the world burn.

B

Hey Mario, how are you going?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Geez, what a zinger.

How's life in Cranbourne, CB17? Reflected glory is still glory. As you push those trolleys around the K-Mart car-park, surely Richmond's feats in 2017 must be a constant source of inspiration to your good, lowly self.

Geez, what a zinger.

How's life in Cranbourne, CB17? Reflected glory is still glory. As you push those trolleys around the K-Mart car-park, surely Richmond's feats in 2017 must be a constant source of inspiration to your good, lowly self.

Hey Mario, i only wish i could live in Cranbourne. They have brick houses with steel and or tiled roofs and trees and stuff.
On a serious note, i just want you to know i'm here for you big guy. 2017 was a s**t year for you and for Melbourne. Marco and Ox got the arse (let's face it, they were the only ones desperately trying to keep the microwave gag alive - your 15 minutes) and then Richmond killed all the comedy.
Feel free to pm me a Ninthmond joke when you feel down, maybe bump some old threads that we already haven't done, heck, go over some old drafts. I need you up and about brother. We can't afford to have you down.
Here's some light reading material to get you in the mood for mirth.

fe9706778fa774c38a572d5a0cfdc128.jpg

37a0f5c54d5cc82ffac2ef896cee1db9.jpg

CB 17, in light of your wider challenges and shortcomings (as they say) I am happy for you.

If you need me to contribute to your GoFundMe campaign - man-boob operations don't come cheap - I am good for a tenner.

CB 17, in light of your wider challenges and shortcomings (as they say) I am happy for you.

If you need me to contribute to your GoFundMe campaign - man-boob operations don't come cheap - I am good for a tenner.

Nipple reduction is what i need. Any donation is always appreciated.

Nipple reduction is what i need. Any donation is always appreciated.
I have a Nigerian Bank I can send you some money from, just need your bank details to make a deposit.

I have a Nigerian Bank I can send you some money from, just need your bank details to make a deposit.

Are you my rich uncle that keeps sending me e mails?

No, in fact I'm your poor cousin who needs a hip-operation, please send monies.

No probs, i'll pm my bank account details. What could go wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bump, how is the 2018 fact sheet looking?

We still have this and made a prelim smegma. Thanks for asking.

4252cecd4dfa86dac6a79a5ede7879a4.png

27a4feb6bf32b0acf73aec015e411098.jpg

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Biff,

Surely the coveted title of 100th anti-Richmond hero belongs to none other than Kevin Bartlett?
We love KB because of his incredible record as the greatest rover/small forward of all time .He's also radio's pre-eminant football brain and comedian. He was also a good coach that was shafted by the then board.
The most disliked Richmond players were Taylor Hunt, Greg Tivindale, Ben Griffiths, Aaron Fiora, Justin Blumfield, Brad Ottens and Jarrod Oakley Nichols.
If you want Melbourne fc anti-heroes, start with Simon Eiarshole and work forward to David Neitz and Tom Mcdonald.

Biffinator

How far away is the reopening of the kiosk? I have questions, mostly regarding what a Ralphsmith is

Hi Biffinator, I'll have the Anthony Banik pizza, Ben Holland flavoured soft drink and a Tim Fleming ice cream please. Oh, and a pack of Steven Szillers for the missus. Cheers

Anti-Richmond Hero Number 40: The truck load of manure – Lone Wolf Mario.

richmond-shit1.jpg

In most circumstances manure is looked down upon as some sort of unspeakable filth, something to be wiped from the bottom of your shoe an evil amongst us. To work with manure in all its forms, one is considered to have reached the lowest form of humanity.

Many assume this lowly product has no other redeemable quality than to be used as fertilizer, but manure’s usefulness belies this inaccurate reputation. This seemingly loathsome product has many redeemable qualities, none more so than its magnus opus on a cold winters day in 2001.

In a crazed fury a self loathing Richmond supporter (who we will call Mario for ostensive purposes) – following another capitulation on the weekend, decided to take matters into his own hand. Atop his chariot of iron & faecal matter Mario approached manfully toward the headquarters know as ‘The axis of insipidness’ & delivered what could only be called:

‘The quintessential characterisation of the heart & soul of Richmond – Crap!.’

Not a word spoken, no comment required. The manure, in all it’s semi decomposed glory, spoke volumes of the club it lay before.

But the manure would attest further. The fact that it was the excrement of chickens harnessed the moribund nature of the courage & heart this club once had. The fact that manure has use & can renew & rejuvenate its surroundings stabbed at the lowest recesses of their recruiting department, laying bare their incompetent antics. The stench reminded all in proximity of the decay that eats away at a club who once had a proud history.

It is estimated that the cost of the manure dumped at Punt Road was $600, but the majority would say that this gesture, one of hate, self loathing & misguided passion was of more value than all the wealth of Solomon.

For this reason we salute this loan wolf Mario, who, aboard his iron chariot, delivered to the club the only thing of any use in the last two decades….. Manure.

Manure, a true Anti-hero, we stand at attention & salute you.
How I miss these times.

When the bay was.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back