List Mgmt. The Official Cam McCarthy Superultramega Thread - Deal done!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now get the **** over here and take some snaps in your new guernsey so I can upload a new av.
Wow so you guys gave pick 3 and in return got a player and pick 7, 34 and whatever? Thats amazing!

Honest question (no trolling) - are you guys a little worried about his mental strength and resiliency?

Of course, only reasonable to have concerns after a year out. But it's done now and Cam can simply focus on getting himself right without any distractions.

All this talk that he hasn't played for a year is BS to me, Jake Lever went at 14 in his draft year and didn't play that year, there are others as well, McCarthy has shown what he can do at afl level not under 18. If he went into the draft this year IMO he would be top three if not even number one. To do the trade we did is absolute steel IMO. We now move on with time for more trades as required. :)
Look what he did in his first season

Its just like starting your first season again.

You cant lose the talent. Maybe the fitness a little but you can still mark the ball and kick straight. He has natural flair

I reckon his pre season will start early too.

Now on the mental health. You dont think the club has been keeping a close eye on this. He has been training at their home ground

I'd forgotten how talented Cam is. The hight lights package is not from the 18's but a 19 year old playing in the big league. The talk of him being only a 2nd or 3rd tall is way of the mark. He is a KPF no doubt. A class KPF we have picked up for incredibly nothing. My initial response was slight disappointment we didn't get 7 and 15 but on looking at those highlights again this deal is the best deal I can remember in our history. I am stoked. And welcome Cam we will love you and we know you already love Freo.:)

All this talk that he hasn't played for a year is BS to me, Jake Lever went at 14 in his draft year and didn't play that year, there are others as well, McCarthy has shown what he can do at afl level not under 18. If he went into the draft this year IMO he would be top three if not even number one. To do the trade we did is absolute steel IMO. We now move on with time for more trades as required. :)

Dangerfield sat out for a year after he was drafted. You know, that bloke who just won the Brownlow, AFLPA MVP and the Coaches' Award?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus how ******* quick are you guys? Troll has been carded, please don't quote dogshit posts like that.

Haha i thought it was only a matter of time. Our responses were quite friendly considering the absolute steaming pile of BS that was posted. Can't believe how quick you were.... is that often remarked upon? :eek:;)

Seriously quick though.. I would like to know the time from his post to carding and deletion, there should be awards for such things.

Got called out on it plenty.

We just had the answers ready ;)
I find this talk by our supporters about tanking very disturbing. I also find the attitude of Keyser Sose, supposedly an unbiased journalist, quite spiteful, and I wish he would go back to the Weagles page.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Haha i thought it was only a matter of time. Our responses were quite friendly considering the absolute steaming pile of BS that was posted. Can't believe how quick you were.... is that often remarked upon? :eek:;)

Seriously quick though.. I would like to know the time from his post to carding and deletion, there should be awards for such things.

That was the quickest I've ever responded to a troll and I was still beaten by like 3 other posters haha. Busy thread is busy!

I'd forgotten how talented Cam is. The hight lights package is not from the 18's but a 19 year old playing in the big league. The talk of him being only a 2nd or 3rd tall is way of the mark. He is a KPF no doubt. A class KPF we have picked up for incredibly nothing. My initial response was slight disappointment we didn't get 7 and 15 but on looking at those highlights again this deal is the best deal I can remember in our history. I am stoked. And welcome Cam we will love you and we know you already love Freo.:)

Must also admit that seeing the highlights from AFL games, where he seems to be able to do a bit of everything has me feeling much happier. Still wished we could have squeezed them a touch more. Despite that I am satisfied with the trade.

When Fyfe rests forward... a fit bennell with two hills kicking to advantage... :fire::fire::fire:

I find this talk by our supporters about tanking very disturbing. I also find the attitude of Keyser Sose, supposedly an unbiased journalist, quite spiteful, and I wish he would go back to the Weagles page.

Lol @ supposedly unbiased

I'm completely biased and sure as shit aren't a journalist

Embrace Owen Tank and enjoy 2017 - it looks like it is going to be a quick bounce

Youre misunderstanding him Val. Theres no vitriol at all in fact its classic tongue in cheek from Keyser.
As for the tanking joke, thats all it is.
But honestly Val, I watched nearly every pre-season training session and nobody did any running above a light jog. ... absolutely amazing.

Must also admit that seeing the highlights from AFL games, where he seems to be able to do a bit of everything has me feeling much happier. Still wished we could have squeezed them a touch more. Despite that I am satisfied with the trade.

When Fyfe rests forward... a fit bennell with two hills kicking to advantage... :fire::fire::fire:
Squeeze them a bit more? Have you learned nothing from our old days of trading, it's a big footy gold mine trade.

We now get 4 chances of our players being better than Pick 3. McCarthy could be that himself, let alone pick 7, Pick 34 (Kersten or Hamling maybe) and Lachie Neale II at 71.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back