The Official SC/DT thread: Ask your questions here

Remove this Banner Ad

okay i thought my team was locked but i really need some eagles supporters help on this one.

i was going to have lockyer petire and stevey j

thinking of having EMBLEY, mcintosh and franklin.

i really want embley but not having seen him pre season i dont know if its worth the risk-i dont know how his injury is treating him.

could i please have some help with these-all answers will be greatly appreciated! thank you so much in advance

I like Krakouer in the forward line, I finally gave in to temptation and put him there as well. That midfield will either see you fall flat on your arse or have a part in winning you the competition, whichever way your fortune swings. Cross your fingers.

Also, not sure how much of a cash cow Lockyer will end up being. I got rid of him.
Nah i feel that Lockyer will have a points boost this season. He'll play midfield replacing Scotty Burns i reckon, therefore scoring in the 90s each week :thumbsu:

The good thing with the midfield is thats the only real area i'll have to upgrade, so instead of wasting 2 trades in a week i might be lucky enough for the margin to be so small that its only 1 trade to swap cash cow for a gun :cool:

Will Cox be fit enough to ruck the entire game or is it likely he'll spend a bit of time up forward round 1?

Has his injury affected his fitness levels at all? :confused:

cheers,,

Will Cox be fit enough to ruck the entire game or is it likely he'll spend a bit of time up forward round 1?

Has his injury affected his fitness levels at all? :confused:

cheers,,

A cheekbone isn't going to stop him being able to run...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well he didn't really have much of a hitout in the NAB cup so might be lacking a bit of match fitness.

He's fine, Whoosh played him in short bursts and up forward to reduce his workload given he's going to be carrying the bulk of the ruck duties again this year.

Well he didn't really have much of a hitout in the NAB cup so might be lacking a bit of match fitness.

Resting him and preparing him for his assault on this season.

No need to over work him in the NAB, we know how good he is.

Ive got a few queries about WC players

Butler
S Selwood or Hanson
Naitanui

Any thoughts would be apricatiated

Butler = Rated by many as best 22, is a very good user of the ball. However his injury history turns me off but he may be a very good inclusion is he can play 18+ games.

S Selwood = Hard at it, likes to throw himself around and can be very useful. However not really a DT/SC proposition and may not be in the best 22

Hanson = God Awful.

Naitanui = 2010 pick. Would only be picked as a emerg ruck and there is no value in having him sitting on the bench.

Just wanted to know what the expectations for Kennedy, Spangher & Selwood are?

Kennedy = Would love to see him lock down CHF but another who struggles to get on the park for extended periods.

Spangher = Will have a good game followed by a low scoring game. Fringe player

Selwood Adam or Scott? Scott see above. Adam will again be our tagger and wont be a prolific scorer. Has had a knee scrape recently as well.

Kennedy = Would love to see him lock down CHF but another who struggles to get on the park for extended periods.

Spangher = Will have a good game followed by a low scoring game. Fringe player

Selwood Adam or Scott? Scott see above. Adam will again be our tagger and wont be a prolific scorer. Has had a knee scrape recently as well.
I disagree. This is Spangher's make or break year - I rekon he'll perform this year... been on half back flank and wing in nab challege games so i don't see why he won't get more of the ball and at least provide a price rise.

Staker is a very frustrating player.

Is another utility type player that doesnt really have a set position. That alone could hurt his scores. Also he drifts in and out of play and doesnt contribute as much as we would all love him too.

If you recruit Staker be prepared for some frustrating times ahead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back