Media The Ophidian Old Boys - Recruiting Now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 9, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍🏆Ophidian Old Boys🏆🐍 and Mizzou
APPLY NOW

097c9482f4e9ee604f05c04b3bb5695b.png

Administrative Assistant

Salary - $0- $1 Clarke Money
Location - Spotswood Academy
Permanent - Full time
Be one of the first 10 applicants

The Ophidian Old Boys are the Reigning Premiers and one of the biggest Clubs in the Sweet F.A.

The Old Boys are an exciting, innovative and relevant Qootball team in the Land of Sweet. With one of the most dynamic and engaging Player Lists in the history of the Sweet FA, the Old Boys are striving to be elite both on and off the Qooty Field.

The Old Boys are looking for a young, intelligent Nerd to join the team as an Administrative Assistant.

The Old Boys could be the place for you.

Are you obsessed by the Team Sheet Submission, Squad submission or the Rules and serial_thrilla threads? If so this is the job for you.

Are you a full on NERD? Are you obsessed by the rules and nearly orgasm every time the slightest mistake in anything is found. Do you giggle like a little girl at the thought of a LG leaving an : out of team sheet.

Do you not really do anything on a Qootball Field? We get it not everyone has the ability to be a reigning Premiership Player.

Do you find the Match threads isn't really the place for you, as you are out of your depth actually bantering with other posters?

Well then, this job is for you.

Key Accountabilities of the Role:

All administration Duties, showing a high degree of attention to detail

Pre Team sheet Posting checks - You will need to double, triple, Quadruple check all Ophidian Old Boys Team sheets on a daily basis.

You need to act as an interpreter, helping us to make sense of all those Nerds that hang out in Rules, submission threads listed above.

You may be required to act as a Bartender at Ophidian old Boys home games, serving Guinness to the Old Boys Players.

You will need to assist with the Administration of Rookie signing Processes and Rookie Induction

You will also be the Bus Driver of the team bus to all Ophidian Old Boys away matches.

Things you won't be required to do:

Play Qootball - Nerds shouldn't bother

Banter in Match Threads - Leave the important stuff to the real Posters and elite Qootballers

Mix with the Old Boys playing list, unless invited. You may be rewarded each week if NIL administrative errors leave the Old Boys offices.

provide advice or what you think may be advice on any Qootball related matters.

You won't ever be required to leave the Campus at any time.

Closing Date for applications - 1 week after Sweet FA Grand Final

Dragons Posters need not apply.

Last edited:

Why would you rule all the nerds out like that?

APPLY NOW

Administrative Assistant

Permanent - Full time

The Ophidian Old Boys are the Reigning Premiers and one of the biggest Clubs in the Sweet F.A.

The Old Boys are an exciting, innovative and relevant Qootball team in the Land of Sweet. With one of the most dynamic and engaging Player Lists in the history of the Sweet FA, the Old Boys are striving to be elite both on and off the Qooty Field.

The Old Boys are looking for a young, intelligent Nerd to join the team as an Administrative Assistant.

Are you obsessed by the Team Sheet Submission, Squad submission or the Rules and serial_thrilla threads? If so this is the job for you.

Are you a full on NERD? Are you obsessed by the rules and nearly orgasm every time the slightest mistake in anything is found. Do you giggle like a little girl at the thought of a LG leaving an : out of team sheet.

Do you not really do anything on a Qootball Field? We get it not everyone has the ability to be a reigning Premiership Player.

Do you find the Match threads isn't really the place for you, as you are out of your depth actually bantering with other posters?

Pre Team sheet Posting checks - You will need to double, triple, Quadruple check all Ophidian Old Boys Team sheets on a daily basis.

You need to act as an interpreter, helping us to make sense of all those Nerds that hang out in Rules, submission threads listed above.

You may be required to act as a Bartender at Ophidian old Boys home games, serving Guinness to the Old Boys Players.

You will need to assist with the Administration of Rookie signing Processes and Rookie Induction

You will also be the Bus Driver of the team bus to all Ophidian Old Boys away matches.

Banter in Match Threads - Leave the important stuff to the real Posters and elite Qootballers

Mix with the Old Boys playing list, unless invited. You may be rewarded each week if NIL administrative errors leave the Old Boys offices.

GOLD

Do you nearly orgasm every time the slightest mistake in anything is found and giggle like a little girl at the thought of a LG leaving an : out of team sheet.
Yes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

U2tigers

Did you know that you can hire data entry clerks for basic jobs for like $9? So let's say you hire someone to do the job each game you play. 14 team sheets come to $126.

Between your 15 or so active posters, if you all divvy that up equally it comes to about $0.60 per person per round you play.

Given all of you spend minimum 30 hours per week in the SFA, it only costs each person $0.02 per hour to ensure you remain in contention for the SFA premiership. Pretty good deal when you put it that way hey?

U2tigers

Did you know that you can hire data entry clerks for basic jobs for like $9? So let's say you hire someone to do the job each game you play. 14 team sheets come to $126.

Between your 15 or so active posters, if you all divvy that up equally it comes to about $0.60 per person per round you play.

Given all of you spend minimum 30 hours per week in the SFA, it only costs each person $0.02 per hour to ensure you remain in contention for the SFA premiership. Pretty good deal when you put it that way hey?
Turbo Angles.png

U2tigers

Or they could purchase one of these bad boys for as little as $2.87!

1696201866561.png

APPLY NOW

Administrative Assistant

Permanent - Full time

In another life I have done administrativey stuff... can I go through that excruciating pain again for the love of my club... ?

200w.gif

Believe me, I've been tying myself up in knots in the sunshine thinking about this Bono... a very very tough dilemma.

In another life I have done administrativey stuff... can I go through that excruciating pain again for the love of my club... ?

View attachment 1819681

Believe me, I've been tying myself up in knots in the sunshine thinking about this Bono... a very very tough dilemma.
You are to good a Qootballer to worry yourself about pissy admin sheet.

I live by the belief 'Team sheets just happen' - they are beneath Premiership Legends.

It won't be long before we find the NERD we are after.

You are to good a Qootballer to worry yourself about pissy admin sheet.

I live by the belief 'Team sheets just happen' - they are beneath Premiership Legends.

It won't be long before we find the NERD we are after.
Ah, thank god for that.

Btw, my less athletic younger cousin Eric is interested. It would be his first job though so in all honesty I can't guarantee he'll know what he's doing. On the plus side, he's not as daft as he looks and with the right treats, he'll maintain focus for hours.

Scruffy poodle.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back