News The Rain and Floods

Remove this Banner Ad

Glad to see the expected rain in Melbourne has been downgraded from in excess of 100mm today to a much more manageable 40mm.

Stay safe everyone and don’t go driving through floodwater.

had heavy rain in mildura since 11pm last night lot of people very worried about the river talk of a flood similar to the record 56 event this could get ugly good luck everyone stay safe

Looks like the whole Murray/Darling basin is set for floods worse than any seen in decades.

Got a mate driving down from Beechworth to Tulla to catch a flight today to the G.C. Probably raining up there too !
Sunny and fine here today. You should have gone with him and taken Miller back with you!

Fox Raining GIF by Family Guy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Farking global warming, wish it would stop raining.

oh well

Be safe and keep driving to a minimum.

It’s funny, when it rains everyone who doesn’t think it’s real go on about how global warming is bullshit, then when we have some hot weather and fires the people on the other side scream about how climate change is going to kill us all.

It’s interesting once you start watching how people behave.

It’s funny, when it rains everyone who doesn’t think it’s real go on about how global warming is bullshit, then when we have some hot weather and fires the people on the other side scream about how climate change is going to kill us all.

It’s interesting once you start watching how people behave.

Yes it is real and not sure how we stop it. Once LDU, Simpkin, Wardlaw, Comben and Sheezel are all up and about. The temp is going to rise even further.

boy oh boy, it's going to get hot!

Big call out to all Roos fans across Victoria with today being one of the wettest in a decade and more.

Several Country Roos facing floods

Keep us updated and stay safe.

Gaso
WOW! you only create a thread when the floods threaten Victorians, no care for the Kangaroos supporters (and fellow Australians in general) in NSW and Queensland that have been going through the floods for the last 12 months? :(

BTW for those who can't tell, this post is dripping in sarcasim, I'm sure everybody is equally concerned for the health and wellbeing of those in NSW and Queensland who have gone through three or four flood events in the last year or so.

Watch and Act - Major Flood Warning for Maribyrnong River. You should Avoid the Flooded Area. For more info: bit.ly/3SXY22w #vicfloods
I lived in Maribyrnong when it flooded back in the 80s. Then they dredged the crap out of it and thought it would never flood again.

WE were kayaking down the street.

I lived in Maribyrnong when it flooded back in the 80s. Then they dredged the crap out of it and thought it would never flood again.

WE were kayaking down the street.

I’m not sure what the latest is but its stopped raining heavily for a while now. Like Blackshadow wrote, the prediction has gone from 100mm to 40mm so it’ll probably be ok in Melbourne.

Sounds like there’s a lot worse flooding in the bush.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back