Toast The Sam Mitchell "Jab"

Remove this Banner Ad

Cheap shot by Sam, he's better than that. Didn't see it live but I reckon it reflects poorly on him.
Those players are shattered, their senior coach (and others) sold them up the river and now they'll have to pay the consequence for the rest of their lives.
Sam is a smart cookie, by his standards that was a lame sledge devoid of any wit.

Just like shit-stain Sheedy accusing Hawks players of sniffing substances back in 84, which was potentially damaging to not only the reputation of The HFC but to Allan Jeans who was a respected employee of the Victorian Police at the time. The accusation was based on an assumption of a bitter, f#cktard Essendon supporter who couldn't handle seeing his team being beaten by a better side.

You want to cheat, then suffer the consequences on and off the field.

Last edited:

<---- I'll leave this right there.

F*** you Essenscum*, you dirty drug cheating campaigner of a club, and f*** your lowlife guttersnipe media bum chums.

600.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hird at his presser: As long as he apologised all is forgiven... What, he apologised? well okay, but what he said is on the record.

Sh!t stain!

PS: On every replay I've seen on free to air the presenters have p!ssed themselves.
Hird, what a hypocrite he is .I am not a Hawks supporter but have always rated Sam Mitchell and rate him even more now.
No need for him to apologise to anyone. Essendon are a disgrace to the game.

I'm loving the opposition supporters coming on here and supporting Sammy. He's going through a really hard time after being told off by Sir Albert of Hird.

Nah - criteria for AOTY as follows:

-sniper
-stager
-slider
-self-centred,
-holier-than-thou,
-sanctimonious
-squirrel-gripper
-all-round shit bloke

You forgot Protected Species and Media-Whore, but great list !!!

On a serious note, I think Sammy's stature in the game means it will make far more impact. He's still regarded generally as a pretty fair player, and a decent bloke (despite the media's attempts to hang him last week), so the sledge has far more effect.

It's like the tale of the Emperors New Clothes: it just needs one person to point out the hypocrisy!

This scenario reminds me of the time Campbell Brown was fined for admitting he lied to get Judd the EyeGouger off, while Judd gets off scotch free.
The guilty party becomes the winner ...

I see 2 people.

One of them forced his players (his players) to systematically take illegal drugs and got banned for one year for doing so. He betrayed their trust.

The other plays great football and has been a major factor in his 3 premierships, including captaining one of them.

One of them is idiotic and naive.

NO DOUBT.

The one clear revelation to have washed-out in this entire 'storm in a tea-cup' affair, is the fact that Hird still believes his own BS....Grand Delusion trumps naive idiocy every time.

The other point in his post-match presser: The players have never been in a better head-space than now & we are primed for a run at the 8....ERRRRR....yeah....naive idiocy delineated right there folks.o_O

Remove this Banner Ad

Back