Toast The Singles Thread...

Remove this Banner Ad

My parents have had a conflicting outlook on that.

Dad would prefer I randomly got a girl pregnant than say contracting an STD. This is because he has a dodgy heart and while not pressuring about it, feels he may pass on before he becomes a grandfather.

Mum, would prefer I get an STD. Either because she would prefer I get married first or she is ****ed in the head.

Way too timid and socially awkward to get either really.

My parents have had a conflicting outlook on that.

Dad would prefer I randomly got a girl pregnant than say contracting an STD. This is because he has a dodgy heart and while not pressuring about it, feels he may pass on before he becomes a grandfather.

Mum, would prefer I get an STD. Either because she would prefer I get married first or she is ****** in the head.

Way too timid and socially awkward to get either really.

Shy guys can be really, really endearing and are some of the most interesting men I've met

Hahahaha, I might give that particular 'night out' a miss :D
That's the first stop. Then onto some other events around the Melbourne cbd like trolling for babes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That would be very interesting. Would need to balance work with it as it's a trek from Wodonga needed to be made on my behalf.

That would be very interesting. Would need to balance work with it as it's a trek from Wodonga needed to be made on my behalf.
I'd be heading in from Moe haha

It isn't adult to pay for things with my own money rather than use credit? o_O
Don't give into the proverbial game of musical chairs known as the debt cycle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back