The Under 19 Australian Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Lengths have been a bit off from all the quicks so far, this Pakistani pair are certainly a class above anyone else these guys have bowled to this tournament
Edit - And Straker gets one just as I say this!

That wicket was coming, could have easily been Vidler's the over before as the batsmen were playing some shots that weren't there. Pakistan are 1-25 after 8.1

Another wicket for Straker, he has been pretty tidy, some nice movement down off to catch the edge.

Lengths have been a bit off from all the quicks so far, this Pakistani pair are certainly a class above anyone else these guys have bowled to this tournament
Edit - And Straker gets one just as I say this!
That opener who went out second has a horrendous technique worse than second division in Ferntree Gully District cricket

Straker almost loses the Awais wicket to a no-ball. Good innings from the Pakistani. Straker has been great all day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great ball from Ali Raza to get Kostas. Just came in to smash the stumps. What a player he could be

Dixon needs to be careful here, he has come close to causing a run out a couple of times now.

I missed most of the Dixon/Peake partnership but from what I have seen from Peake, he has played a really mature innings.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back