FTA-TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening - Seasons 1 to 6

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the seasons 1 to 6 thread.

The Season 7, 8, 9 thread is here:

Last edited:
tumblr_nm3iacDD1S1si9fjqo1_1280.jpg

As for Eugene:

CA-fN1U8AAAbHr.jpg

Oh, and by the way, I've been masturbating a lot recently and feel guilty about it. Can I come see you later?

Thanks immaculately spotless black Jesus.

giphy-3-terrifying.gif

that finale was all over the place

morgan was great but he should have killed those dudes and I didn't like that every life is precious thing he said (is he going to replace the priest as the new priest?)

zombie trap was awesome

the rest was pretty terrible, glenn and his new bff trying to kill each other, glenn having 3 zombies on top of him but and having been shot, magically gets out of it (he must be a wizard)

not closing the gate lol, what a joke

rick not keeping his mouth closed when killing a zombie on top of him?

the zombies just so easily controlled with music?? are you kidding me, surely they could have found another way to set the traps

standard kills at the end ugh how predictable

still too many useless characters

zombies are attracted to noise like i am to maggie. not sure about blinking lights, but yeah.

Yeah I had no problems with the trap reset, noise and movement (blinking/rotating lights). There was a post from someone a while back re: not being sure about the point of the trap, my own thoughts are that its just a loot farming system for the Wolves, quite ingenious really.

Yeah I had no problems with the trap reset, noise and movement (blinking/rotating lights). There was a post from someone a while back re: not being sure about the point of the trap, my own thoughts are that its just a loot farming system for the Wolves, quite ingenious really.
That makes more sense.

zombies are attracted to noise like i am to maggie. not sure about blinking lights, but yeah.

live humans > noise.

I would have accepted it if they were out of sight but to have them at the fence and just turn around was stupid.

on the morgan vs 2 wolfys.....remember when he put them in the car and honked the horn. seemed it didnt work as they got away. why not strap them in via seat belt or something?
The horn honking was odd. It seemed designed to attract walkers, who would then kill the 2 dudes as they tried to escape. Seems to go against his "every life is sacred" idealism

I will just put it down as a typical TWD inconsistency and move on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

on the morgan vs 2 wolfys.....remember when he put them in the car and honked the horn. seemed it didnt work as they got away. why not strap them in via seat belt or something?

He didnt want them dead. He did it to give himself more time to get away from the area. Hopefully by making them have to concentrate on Zombies rather than him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back