this board is pretty successful!

Remove this Banner Ad

haha no i still maintain that fitzroy dont exist, they got booted out because they were a disgrace to the football world. i think fitzroy are alive in your mind but thats only because your a crazed nutcase, unable to comprehend that your team was so bad that they had to merge. get over it mate, the first step is to stop believing that fitzroy are a team anymore. i know some good doctors who could help you.

Appleyard said:
Lending more weight to the fact Fitzroy exits, Mobbenfuhrer returns as Fitzroy board moderator. :D
alrighty, still got 70 years of my life to go, and im not wasting it here with you guys! have fun, keep thinking fitzroy are a team

coldfish99 said:
fitzroy ever having another team in the AFL and me clicking on those stupid links have something in common, NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!!!

You've already conceded the existence of Fitzroy. How do we know, Wrongboy, you won't backpedal on the above promise as well.

Cliiiiiiiiick the liiiiiiiiiiiiiinks .... Cliiiiiiiiick the liiiiiiiiiiiiiinks ....

Appleyard said:
Lending more weight to the fact Fitzroy exits, Mobbenfuhrer returns as Fitzroy board moderator. :D

Crikey mate, careful with the terminology! :D

Not going to waste any more time, coldfeet? Damn, thought we might just get another couple of hours out of you.

coldfish99 said:
haha no i still maintain that fitzroy dont exist, they got booted out because they were a disgrace to the football world. i think fitzroy are alive in your mind but thats only because your a crazed nutcase, unable to comprehend that your team was so bad that they had to merge. get over it mate, the first step is to stop believing that fitzroy are a team anymore. i know some good doctors who could help you.

We obviously exist in your mind too & the more you think about us, the more we exist. :eek:

I'm not surprised you know those sort of doctors. It is a shame they weren't able to help you. :p

coldfish99 said:
went down the crapper

The voice of experience. Not worth arguing with. Nobody knows more about crap than this nonentity.

Get an honest job you fool. Heroin dealing has more integrity than your current pursuit. Bali or Thailand would be good places to start. Send us a postcard when you get there.

coldfish99 said:
haha no i still maintain that fitzroy dont exist,

That's it! Never let the facts get in the way of a good story. You're an amusing little chap. Stupid, but still amusing.

coldfish99 said:
they got booted out because they were a disgrace to the football world.

No my little intellectually challenged friend, that wasn't the reason Fitzroy left the AFL.

coldfish99 said:
i think fitzroy are alive in your mind but thats only because your a crazed nutcase,

LOL. And I suppose my 2005 Fitzroy Football Club membership is a figment of my imagination.

coldfish99 said:
get over it mate, the first step is to stop believing that fitzroy are a team anymore.

The proof that Fitzroy still exists is there for everyone to see.

The undeniable proof is right here.

www.fitzroyfc.com.au
www.fitzroyreds.com.au
www.fitzroyjuniorfc.com.au

Any time you want to present some facts that Fitzroy don't exist... go right ahead. I need a good laugh.

Appleyard said:
thanks for the support!! ;) fitzroy did indeed EXIT the comp, and it was the happiest day of my life!! :D

Roylion said:
That's it! Never let the facts get in the way of a good story. You're an amusing little chap. Stupid, but still amusing.

No my little intellectually challenged friend, that wasn't the reason Fitzroy left the AFL.

LOL. And I suppose my 2005 Fitzroy Football Club membership is a figment of my imagination.

The proof that Fitzroy still exists is there for everyone to see.

The undeniable proof is right here.

www.fitzroyfc.com.au
www.fitzroyreds.com.au
www.fitzroyjuniorfc.com.au

Any time you want to present some facts that Fitzroy don't exist... go right ahead. I need a good laugh.

already posted that im not going to bother wasting my precious time by clicking on those links :thumbsdown:

coldfish99 said:
already posted that im not going to bother wasting my precious time by clicking on those links :thumbsdown:

LOL.

You know that Fitzroy still exist.

And you can't prove otherwise.

I suppose it's difficult for you to deal with reality.

But keep maintaining Fitzroy is dead. You're giving us all a good laugh with your refusal to accept reality despite the overwhelming evidence.

You're name isn't Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf is it? I think I might call you 'Baghdad Bob' from now on. Keep repeating to yourself..... "There are no American infidels in Baghdad. Never!"....."Fitzroy is dead"..."There are no American infidels in Baghdad. Never!" ......"Fitzroy is dead".......

Someone might believe you someday.

coldfish99 said:

Actually, you said :

coldfish99 said:
alrighty, still got 70 years of my life to go, and im not wasting it here with you guys! have fun, keep thinking fitzroy are a team

I appreciate your taking the time out to remind us how wrong you always are, but please feel comfortable in knowing that we noticed the first time around.

coldfish99 said:
fitzroy did indeed EXIT the comp, and it was the happiest day of my life!!

Not much fun occurring around your parts, then, eh, kiddo?

Yet another example of sexual insecurity being masked by posturing, in this case trying to point our club does not exist. Not in the AFL perhaps, but still an entity that has its own niche in the football world.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roylion said:
LOL.

But keep maintaining Fitzroy is dead. You're giving us all a good laugh with your refusal to accept reality despite the overwhelming evidence.
QUOTE]
and your giving me a good laugh because your all actually bothering to post on my thread!! ive had more replies with one thread than all the other threads on the 'fitzroy' forums! so keep 'em coming fellas, because your all just taking the bait that im hanging out for ya! :D immature little babies who cant help themselves :p

Mobbenfuhrer said:
Actually, you said :

I appreciate your taking the time out to remind us how wrong you always are, but please feel comfortable in knowing that we noticed the first time around.

Not much fun occurring around your parts, then, eh, kiddo?

|<|-=\/\/|_ _|()|3 /\/\ /\ /\/

FitzroyRamone said:
I'd be pretty upset if Lleyton Hewitt was my sides number one ticket holder.

Go back to Snowtown, fool!
hmmm, id be pretty upset if my side didnt even have a team in the AFL anymore :p you know that trying to pay out a crows fan about lleyton hewitt being the number one ticket holder is pretty useless, doesnt bother us one little bit!! snowtown...thanks mate, cut me real deep... :thumbsdown: find another pay out please you reject :cool:

coldfish99 said:
hmmm, id be pretty upset if my side didnt even have a team in the AFL anymore :p you know that trying to pay out a crows fan about lleyton hewitt being the number one ticket holder is pretty useless, doesnt bother us one little bit!! snowtown...thanks mate, cut me real deep... :thumbsdown: find another pay out please you reject :cool:

Your beers crap & your mum looks like Amanda Vanstone

coldfish99 said:
and your giving me a good laugh because your all actually bothering to post on my thread!!

Baghdad Bob, my intellectually challenged friend you really don't understand do you. We're on the Fitzroy forum. We're talking about Fitzroy. We can do whatever we like. You're just lucky we still allow you to post here. You can be banned anytime the moderator likes. Luckily because you're so amusing we allow you to keep posting crap.

coldfish99 said:
ive had more replies with one thread than all the other threads on the 'fitzroy' forums!

Feel you've achieved something worthwhile in your life now?

coldfish99 said:
so keep 'em coming fellas, because your all just taking the bait that im hanging out for ya!

Taking the bait? What bait? You think you're the first to come on here and say what you've said. Don't flatter yourself. As I said you're quite amusing so
we keep you around. You're like a little pet. We can destroy you and your posts, anytime we like as well any other alter-ego you decide to invent. I think most of us can't believe anyone could be so stupid. You're doing a fine job of convincing us otherwise.

coldfish99 said:
immature little babies who cant help themselves :p

Well isn't that the pot calling the kettle black. Most of us don't feel the need to go on other people's forums to effectively poke out their tongue and cry 'Nah, nah, nah, you're team is dead, your team is dead.'

Who's the "immature little baby" again? Still if you get your thrills from it, good for you. I find it quite amusing. When it stops being amusing, it's goodbye Baghdad Bob.

coldfish99 said:
and your giving me a good laugh because your all actually bothering to post on my thread!! ive had more replies with one thread than all the other threads on the 'fitzroy' forums! so keep 'em coming fellas, because your all just taking the bait that im hanging out for ya! immature little babies who cant help themselves QUOTE]

Actually we enjoy talking about the club that is all. The more you generate any discussion about the Roys, the more you yourself negate what you argue is their demise. Thank you for contributing to the activity on this board. You're always welcome here, Wrongboy. You could do with a couple of apostrophes up there m'boy.

Thanks for holding out your bait but haven't you noticed the reaming you're receiving? Who's time is being wasted? Ours doing what we enjoy, or yours, running around here from one spanking to another.

Please, please, take me out of you.

By Christ this is easy.

Planck said:
I'd much rather be an ex-Fitzroy supporter than an Adelaide one. So much history and so much pride, which is more than Crows supporters can claim from their laughable 15 year existence bringing about an ignorance of the past which is shown off in your post.

I bet if Adelaide went under next year there'd be no forum dedicated to them in 10 years time.

Laughable? 2 flags in 15 years isn't exactly terrible. We have also played in numerous finals. Tell me again, when was your last premiership? Poor old Chris Grant. *COUGH*1997prelim*COUGH* I do beleive you were the laughing stock that day? :eek:

Don't be too harsh fellas.

According to the little blokes profile he's just turned 18.
Going by the School football site, ( of which I follow the word on ex Fitzroy boys coming good) he's a Sacred Heart scholar. Can't seem to remember him ever commenting on playing for Sacred Heart though.
You can add to that, a Crows supporter to boot.

So we can take from this that his senior football viewing history is a very closed vision of a football corporate, viewed from concrete terraces, in a sterile atmosphere.

You've gotta have a touch of pity for someone who's never been in touch with true grass roots footy. I myself don't class grass roots as sitting on the sidelines barracking for my physically superior class mates in a college comp where I've failed to bust into even the 3rd 18.

Just think about it, the little bloke has'nt, or never will by the looks of it witness the joys & heartfelt comadery that we've all enjoyed over the years following true football clubs with our fellow football worshipers.

So before you sink the slipper in, show a bit of compassion for others who are obviously less blessed than the rest of us.

Holly,

You have underlined a key word there. This poor girl keeps talking about a team, rather than a club. Fitzroy is a club. Adelaide may have a team, but has possibly not yet built a club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back