This Is Why.

Remove this Banner Ad

I created a thread on the Carlton board titled "Chris Judd Hammy" to get back at a Carlton poster who did the same thing on our board regarding Wonaeamirri (about 3 weeks after his real injury :confused:) . Any-whoo the Carlscum supporters kicked up a stink and Fred banned me indefinitely. A little harsh i thought.

Just a bit it seems.

Sometimes no sense of houmor is used as a tactic.

They are just angry they lost fev & any chance of a flag.

:p:p

Lets hope.

Those Carlton flogs are the floggiest flogs who ever flogged.

Got yellow carded a while back on a Brock McLean thread over there. A group of them attacked my club, the players and also personally attacked me.
I then received a yellow card for mentioning a certain "brown paper bag".

Due to extensive research done by the University of Pittsburgh, diamond has been confirmed as the hardest metal known to man. The research is as follows. Pocket-protected scientists built a wall of iron and crashed a diamond car into it at 400 miles per hour, and the car was unharmed. They then built a wall out of diamond and crashed a car made of iron moving at 400 miles an hour into the wall, and the wall came out fine. They then crashed a diamond car made of 400 miles per hour into a wall, and there were no survivors. They crashed 400 miles per hour into a diamond traveling at iron car. Western New York was powerless for hours. They rammed a wall of metal into a 400 mile per hour made of diamond, and the resulting explosion shifted the earth's orbit 400 million miles away from the sun, saving the earth from a meteor the size of a small Washington suburb that was hurtling towards mid-western Prussia at 400 billion miles per hour. They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour, and as a result caused two wayward airplanes to lose track of their bearings, and make a fatal crash with two buildings in downtown New York. They spun 400 miles at diamond into iron per wall. The results were inconclusive. Finally, they placed 400 diamonds per hour in front of a car made of wall traveling at miles per iron, and the result proved without a doubt that diamonds were the hardest metal of all time, if not just the hardest metal known to man.

Due to extensive research done by the University of Pittsburgh, diamond has been confirmed as the hardest metal known to man. The research is as follows. Pocket-protected scientists built a wall of iron and crashed a diamond car into it at 400 miles per hour, and the car was unharmed. They then built a wall out of diamond and crashed a car made of iron moving at 400 miles an hour into the wall, and the wall came out fine. They then crashed a diamond car made of 400 miles per hour into a wall, and there were no survivors. They crashed 400 miles per hour into a diamond traveling at iron car. Western New York was powerless for hours. They rammed a wall of metal into a 400 mile per hour made of diamond, and the resulting explosion shifted the earth's orbit 400 million miles away from the sun, saving the earth from a meteor the size of a small Washington suburb that was hurtling towards mid-western Prussia at 400 billion miles per hour. They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour, and as a result caused two wayward airplanes to lose track of their bearings, and make a fatal crash with two buildings in downtown New York. They spun 400 miles at diamond into iron per wall. The results were inconclusive. Finally, they placed 400 diamonds per hour in front of a car made of wall traveling at miles per iron, and the result proved without a doubt that diamonds were the hardest metal of all time, if not just the hardest metal known to man.

What colour was the diamond?????

Just a reminder "Zoidberg" wasn't my official account I was using a mates. This is the one I will be using all the time from now, since I just made it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

when you are using ebay the thing to watch out for is when you go to are buy from online
and where they use scam when they are time. the real problem is when they were saying when and you wanted to do they and the problem with sellers is that they are always time and when they what you need. where can they find? they didnt achieve the result and to be when the result is occur need to have more shapes.
I just bought something from ebay. Received the item today and it was wrapped up in a newspaper article about Jack Fitzpatrick. Was good reading.

How was AC/DC? They still got it?

They still have it & it was a great night, Wolfmother were good too.

Angus is looking more & more like Gollum every time I see him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back