Thymosin peptide - LOL Essendope are SCREWED!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry, but it's completely unfair to read news about the drug use. Don't you know that newspapers exist just to sell themselves?

Everything that comes out against Essendon is a lie that just muddies 'the investigation', while everything they say to defend themselves is true and must be shared immediately despite 'the investigation'

If I had a buck for every time Droopy Watson has changed his stance on SEN...

As of this morning Jab 'n the players get off but it appears he's sold Injectiondon down the river and can't wait to unleash post-findings...

Essendon you filthy, low life, scum sucking ******* pack of cheating sillys. Get ****ed. * off. We never want to see your face again.

You know what I really want to see? I want to see evidence that James himself, used drugs during his playing days. Something very suspicious about that game against West Coast.

well he did use Shane Charter back in his playing days

amazing coincidence isn't it

Ok bummbers fans get the fck in here and attempt to spin this dry.

The corpse is rotten, from the head all the way to the tail. You stink Essenjection and you deserve to be right royally bent over and injected with a massive dose of GTFO of the AFL for a substantial period of time, hand back the Brownlow, then go drink some Drano.

No more spin. Lots more pain.

Has anyone else noticed the direct correlation between the ASADA investigation "stepping up" and the obvious absence of Essendon posters on the bay.
Take this thread for instance, he we all are kicking the suitcase out of their beloved football club, and not one Bomber flog coming to their defence.
The end is nigh you filthy flogs.........the end is nigh!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It seems as if they are trying to say it may have been Thymosin Alpha and not Thymosin Beta. Apparently Alpha has no performance enhancing attributes and is used to treat Aids patients because of it's immune system benefits.

So would this mean that if an alleged encounter between big ears and , ummm, say, M. Gale occurred, she may have swallowed some performance enhancing substances in low dosages?

Oh and Essendon you scum sucking ******* pack of cheating silly filthy, low life, ***ts, **** off!

You know what I really want to see? I want to see evidence that James himself, used drugs during his playing days. Something very suspicious about that game against West Coast.
Bet he wishes he never took the coaching job like he said he wouldn't in the media. Would've had his playing career and reputation intact but now it's tarnished maybe beyond repair.

Has he been inducted into Hall of Fame? Can they remove someone if they have?

Edit - Essendon you scum sucking ******* pack of cheating silly filthy, low life, ***ts, **** off!

Essendon you filthy, low life, scum sucking ******* pack of cheating sillys. Get screwed. **** off. We never want to see your face again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back