Thymosin peptide - LOL Essendope are SCREWED!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Summed it up perfectly.
I cannot for the life of me understand why all the Bombers posters on their own board think their in the clear.
I reckon if it was Hawthorn, I'd be shattered and probably posting about how ******* angry I was with them as a club.
Mate if it was Hawthorn I'd be going absolutely ballistic at how the administration had dragged the club's great name through the mud and jeopardized the futures and long-term health of the players. Suffice to say I'd be demanding scalps of those responsible and probably calling for public beheadings or at least a couple of good ol fashioned stonings, biblical-style.

Meanwhile at Essendon they seem to care little if anything about the long term health of their players, they swallow everything that comes out of Evans' mouth no matter how far fetched it is, and Hirdy is their golden boy who can do no wrong. (if he blew someone's head off with a shotgun on national TV they'd still find a way to defend him I promise you)

Denial doesn't even cover it anymore. There's something seriously ****ed up about Essendon supporters. Mentally they are like a different species to us. Its getting to the point where my intense hatred and loathing of them is almost mitigated by the very serious concerns I have for their psychological well being. There's something very very wrong with these people and if I were a trained psychologist I'd probably relish the opportunity to use them as a case study to prove some sort of hypothesis.

Yeah I'm back from the bombers board and, if those extremely intelligent specimens are to be believed (and who would doubt a bombers fan) then the club and players are fine. So I guess there's nothing more to see here then...

Essendon- you filthy, low life, scum sucking ******* pack of cheating sillys.

Essendon you filthy, low life, scum sucking ******* pack of cheating sillys.

and to think this title was previously reserved for carlton.

Essendon have always thought they were better than everyone else. Its stands to reason that they wanted to take the title of biggest cheats ever off Carlton.

On a more serious note, we need to start helping Gillon come up for a name for this. Since Melbourne didn't tank, I assume doping is out of the question. What can the AFL call it? Vitamin abuse? Over-exuberant supplement use violations? J-walking violations?

The Essendon board are so delusional they rate Hurley as a gun:oops: and are going into a minor meltdown over David King's hypothetical trade on 360 the other night. Is it any wonder they think everything is going to be okay.

Mate if it was Hawthorn I'd be going absolutely ballistic at how the administration had dragged the club's great name through the mud and jeopardized the futures and long-term health of the players. Suffice to say I'd be demanding scalps of those responsible and probably calling for public beheadings or at least a couple of good ol fashioned stonings, biblical-style.

Meanwhile at Essendon they seem to care little if anything about the long term health of their players, they swallow everything that comes out of Evans' mouth no matter how far fetched it is, and Hirdy is their golden boy who can do no wrong. (if he blew someone's head off with a shotgun on national TV they'd still find a way to defend him I promise you)

Denial doesn't even cover it anymore. There's something seriously screwed up about Essendon supporters. Mentally they are like a different species to us. Its getting to the point where my intense hatred and loathing of them is almost mitigated by the very serious concerns I have for their psychological well being. There's something very very wrong with these people and if I were a trained psychologist I'd probably relish the opportunity to use them as a case study to prove some sort of hypothesis.

I'm sure if s**t gets real for Essendope and Hird told the Bummers supporters to drink the kool-aid Jonestown style they'd do it no questions asked.

3u36xg.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon have always thought they were better than everyone else. Its stands to reason that they wanted to take the title of biggest cheats ever off Carlton.

On a more serious note, we need to start helping Gillon come up for a name for this. Since Melbourne didn't tank, I assume doping is out of the question. What can the AFL call it? Vitamin abuse? Over-exuberant supplement use violations? J-walking violations?

LOL

Essenjection, the club that even Carlton fans can look down on for their cheating behaviour

I'm back from the Essendon board.

All a big misunderstanding.

Essendon off the hook everybody.

Did you visit the delusional pearlers thread? That's where the bubble boys stare out of their bubble.

Essendon - you filty, low life scum sucking ******* pack of cheating sillys.

how long would i last in there with my avatar and username?

I received a 3 point infraction after 5 minutes, wasn't even trolling.
I'll alter the original to correspond with my sig.

Essendon - you filty, low life scum sucking ******* pack of PRECIOUS sillys.

So it's settled? Used to help with aids not performance enhancement, everyone relax :rolleyes:

Yep just helping the cancer and AID riddled players that *essendone have on their list, such a nice club looking after the ill player :thumbsu:

Another beauty from the *Essendone board.
Yeah as others have said, ASADA would have known about Thymosin beta-4 since May when they interviewed the players+Charter. Reading that McKenzie/Baker article, looks like the players have a solid case of being deceived (the consent forms simply stated "thymosin", not sure how they were meant to figure out which form they would be receiving).

"So can i have a bit more information on "Thymosin" before it gets injected into my body?"

Surely the players are not that stupid to not ask a simple bloody question.

Another great opinion..

from MARC_: No Doc Reid signature = no injections.

OH & S if a bunch of players with aids are running around?

Sorry not able to discuss that while investigation is underway, will post more when i hear positive things.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back