Tom Mitchell a massive blow for the Hawks.

Remove this Banner Ad

I guess we’ll find out how good Clarkson is with the crap list he’s got to work with.
Players make coaches...never forget this

Terrible news for Mitchell and Hawthorn. Going to be a long season.
Hope O'Meara's knees and Scully's ankles hold up.
Also terrible news for Laphroaig - there goes 75% of his Bay 13 material for the year.

If you are going to tag me have the balls to do it for real pencil dick.

The Ballerina Sissyly and the Downhill Dees will just have to take up the slack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you are going to tag me have the balls to do it for real pencil dick.

The Ballerina Sissyly and the Downhill Dees will just have to take up the slack.
CleRly I didn't need to tag u. Knew you'd take to this fred like sos to a gws reject

I personally feel that Hawks would be better off without Tom for a few weeks. Love the media Hype - he will be out for the year, yeah nar. More common than people think.
Couple weeks huh? Unlike the 4 years it took Rohan to get over his break

Couple weeks huh? Unlike the 4 years it took Rohan to get over his break
giphy.gif

You
are
****en
kidding....

That would have hurt like a mother ******... poor bastard. Good luck to him, no one deserves that s**t

It's a career killer. Can't think of the last bloke who busted a Tibia that came back at better than 50% of previous output.

N.Brown (Tigers)

M. McGuire (Saints)

M.Barlow (Freo)

Did your big bloke bust his Tibia or Fibula? Fijian looking dude.

It's a career killer. Can't think of the last bloke who busted a Tibia that came back at better than 50% of previous output.

N.Brown (Tigers)

M. McGuire (Saints)

M.Barlow (Freo)

Michael Voss did okay
Although the painkillers did appear to affect the decision making in his coaching career

N.Brown (Tigers)

M. McGuire (Saints)

M.Barlow (Freo)

Just one, and not a bad break. He's been training full bore for a while now. BIG SAV! Esava Ratagolea

N.Brown (Tigers)

M. McGuire (Saints)

M.Barlow (Freo)

Former saint and colliwobbler Dean Greig had hislower leg amputated and Lawsonthe ex aboriginal swans player came close to losing his as well....very very serious injury

Remove this Banner Ad

Back