Past Tom Rockliff (2008-2017)

Remove this Banner Ad

Rockliff is the second best handballer in the team (behind Black). Need him in the middle because he can think a bit quicker than most. IMO playing him forward was a mistake from Voss. I suspect the next coach won't do the same.

His game today proved yet again that he will be our future captain.

My sister noticed that after one of our goals which sent our bay into incoherent, almost drunk Liiioooooooonnnnnssss chants (seriously there was about 9 chants going at once!), he looked over at the supporters and gave a massive smile.

You just know he is proud of his club, and proud of the jumper. Once Brown & Black are gone, he will epitomise the Brisbane Lions.

His game today proved yet again that he will be our future captain.

My sister noticed that after one of our goals which sent our bay into incoherent, almost drunk Liiioooooooonnnnnssss chants (seriously there was about 9 chants going at once!), he looked over at the supporters and gave a massive smile.

You just know he is proud of his club, and proud of the jumper. Once Brown & Black are gone, he will epitomise the Brisbane Lions.

Superb post.

In a really difficult couple of weeks he has really stood up for us. His resilience and determination drives those around him.

I think Rockliff should take over from Jed as our co-captain. Tom is a true leader and like people have said before, can't wait for him to be captain.

adcocks really stood up at the backend of the season, especially with brown out
I'm impressed with the whole team as they won many games without Brown or Black. In fact the Melbourne game was the Lions first win without either of the 2 veterans since 2003.

The three Rs have jostled for best player (out of the three of them) and I think Rocky is back out in front by a comfortable margin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

with hogan boyd and martin alll gone by that pick, it doesn't seem to carry as much value with options like aish schranberg and kelly so they have the right idea but glad we didnt fall into the trap, would have really made us look like a joke

Remove this Banner Ad

Back