Toast Tommy Sheridan

Remove this Banner Ad

Did anyone see 'The Grill' on the AFL website? One of the questions was "Who is the most coachable player you have ever encountered? " and Ross said Sheridan.

When you think of all the players Ross has coached over the last 10 years both St Kilda & Freo that is a huge wrap!

Did anyone see 'The Grill' on the AFL website? One of the questions was "Who is the most coachable player you have ever encountered? " and Ross said Sheridan.

When you think of all the players Ross has coached over the last 10 years both St Kilda & Freo that is a huge wrap!
Maybe RTB thinks that Sheridan is the player who will get the most benefit from a public expression of support? That's what good people managers do I guess, afterall he has spoken about building stronger relationships over the summer. Sherro finished last season on a disappointing note and will definitely benefit from a filip of confidence from the senior coach. (Personally I wish he'd answered, Matt Taberner ;))

Maybe RTB thinks that Sheridan is the player who will get the most benefit from a public expression of support? That's what good people managers do I guess, afterall he has spoken about building stronger relationships over the summer. Sherro finished last season on a disappointing note and will definitely benefit from a filip of confidence from the senior coach. (Personally I wish he'd answered, Matt Taberner ;))
Tab will take scapegoat of the year for 2016 if freo not doing well :cool::D:eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back