Too Much Farce - The Umps vs Jason Horne-Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

Returned the ball with too much force apparently.

ExcellentMenacingAffenpinscher-size_restricted.gif

More to come.

That can't be right. Has to have said something. Goldy looks like a last kid picked in the playground. :D
Not what the ump said. Hard to take them seriously when this type of call is made.

That can't be right. Has to have said something. Goldy looks like a last kid picked in the playground. :D
Yeah Goldy's look is great then the way he walks off. lol.

At first commentators quoted the ump saying "too much force" and assumed he was referring to JHF dissenting or questioning the decision (to not pay him a free for high contact) but within a minute or so one of them confirms its because of how he returns the ball. This is immediately after someone (McDonald maybe) rips his (JHF) head off in a tackle. There's a bit of debate on our board over whether or not it was a free given the anti Ginnivan rule the AFL passed, but its clearly high he just rips JHF's head off.

Too much force or did someone say something to the umpire?
It looks like that but the ump called "too much force" apparently and a commentator had it checked out and claimed it was definitely about the force of returning the ball a couple of minutes later.

Yeah Goldy's look is great then the way he walks off. lol.

At first commentators quoted the ump saying "too much force" and assumed he was referring to JHF dissenting or questioning the decision (to not pay him a free for high contact) but within a minute or so one of them confirms its because of how he returns the ball. This is immediately after someone (McDonald maybe) rips his (JHF) head off in a tackle. There's a bit of debate on our board over whether or not it was a free given the anti Ginnivan rule the AFL passed, but its clearly high he just rips JHF's head off.
Is it the one the JHF does the arm sky punch? I never realised he did it too and once you do that, all frees are off the table. I feel no pity for him if that is what has happened, if he didn’t do that then it looks very soft from that angle.

I'm mesmerised. Can't stop watching it. It can't be dissent otherwise Maggot Foot would have put his arm straight out in a speak to the hand motion that seems to be the signal for dissent. The hawk players don't seem to react to it either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another week, another deadset shocker HTB call against him. Not a typical garden variety had decision - but a shocker that leaves your mouth agape for minutes. Clear as daylight he is being umpired differently. As to why, well… I’ll leave the conspiracy theories for another thread.

If he didnt flap his arms like a dick head he probably would help his chances.

The rule says raising your arm to make the tackle high is play on. Most players worked this out after 1 week. He still does it.

The AFL have admitted this decision was a massive mistake, keep jogging.

The AFL have admitted this decision was a massive mistake, keep jogging.

The AFL said he raised his arm so it wasnt a free kick.

They then said that hanging on after the tackle for as long as the Essendon player did should have been a free kick.

So as I said,he should stop flapping his arms like a dick head. When he wasnt playing for frees on the weekend he played good football.

Another week, another deadset shocker HTB call against him. Not a typical garden variety had decision - but a shocker that leaves your mouth agape for minutes. Clear as daylight he is being umpired differently. As to why, well… I’ll leave the conspiracy theories for another thread.
Yep, that was a ridiculous decision. What's the theory? Has he been abusing umps??

Link? Didn't watch the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back