Health Tough Mudder

Remove this Banner Ad

This event will be super tough l think would take 3 to 4 hours to do the circuit.In all the elements covered in mud,maybe quiet warm at time of year and in ice cold water at times.while running doing pull ups climbing things etc.
l think working in a team would be a good way of doing this.everyone has there weakness and strong areas.

This event will be super tough l think would take 3 to 4 hours to do the circuit.In all the elements covered in mud,maybe quiet warm at time of year and in ice cold water at times.while running doing pull ups climbing things etc.
l think working in a team would be a good way of doing this.everyone has there weakness and strong areas.
Teamwork is the key, I think most would struggle to scale a 4 metre wall on their own! :):thumbsu:

There was one last weekend not tough mudder but something the same 18 circuits over 6/8k not if theres pics on the HS site.

That was the Tough Bloke challenge or something like that.

Did it in the end on saturday. Was great fun. Tough, but not impossible. :thumbsu: Anyone else have a crack?

I completed it yesterday with a group of mates, was a lot of fun. A big struggle for me as I had been crook and on antibiotics for the last month and spewed 5 times 6-8ks in which resulted in cramps later on but my mates pulled me through. One of my mates had a broken hand and did it, he didn't do all the obstacles but majority of them even the qtr piper at the end. It is all team work and everyone helps each other, with support and giving you that extra motivation to get you through each obstacle. I haven't seen so many people helping each other out ever, was great to see and be apart of. It's not a race, it's to complete the whole event. The worst is the ice which was -7 degrees and having to put the head under. The electric volts at the end weren't as bad as thought, was a big zap which jolts you. Would be great for a footy pre season. We are doing it again and signing up a bigger team for Sydney.
BTW, the free beer at the end goes down a treat.

I herd there was up to half hour wait on some obstacles.To the poeple who did it what was the end bit like.Running though those electric thingys with so many watts going though them?

We went in the first group at 8am, so had no delays on obstacles. As for the electricity... Wasn't that bad at all, was like touching an electric fence. I got about four or five shocks running through.

What hurt most? $70 per photo from the day.... rip off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back