Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf V (Town, Executioner & Survivor win)

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the second game in a row I got votes even though I didn’t think I did too much 🤷🏼‍♂️😅
The Simpsons Off Work GIF

I'll put my hand up to mod the next one we do of this but I will need a co mod. I think I'd like that co mod to be ClarkeM
Ok serial_thrilla i have a question about this. Coz if all goes well I will mod this the week after the MAFS game.

My question is this:

When determine which roles are given for randomised town roles is there any extra restriction or weighting to certain options. I just had a bash at it with a randomised and came up with the following roles (allowing for unique roles to have just one of them)

• Random Town Protective Trapper
  • Random Town Protective Doctor
  • Random Town Killing Vigilante
  • Random Town Support Retributionist
  • Random Town lookout
  • Random Town doctor
  • Random Town spy
  • Random Town mayor
  • Random Town trapper
  • Random Town lookout
  • Random Town transporter

I v actually rolled a fourth doctor but thought no way that’s overkill. So do you have a limit for sone of the lesser roles or is it all just up to chance?

Ok serial_thrilla i have a question about this. Coz if all goes well I will mod this the week after the MAFS game.

My question is this:

When determine which roles are given for randomised town roles is there any extra restriction or weighting to certain options. I just had a bash at it with a randomised and came up with the following roles (allowing for unique roles to have just one of them)

• Random Town Protective Trapper
  • Random Town Protective Doctor
  • Random Town Killing Vigilante
  • Random Town Support Retributionist
  • Random Town lookout
  • Random Town doctor
  • Random Town spy
  • Random Town mayor
  • Random Town trapper
  • Random Town lookout
  • Random Town transporter

I v actually rolled a fourth doctor but thought no way that’s overkill. So do you have a limit for sone of the lesser roles or is it all just up to chance?
A combination of chance...and moderator common sense. It's always nice to have a range of different roles, and not 8 vigilantes (although that would be its own version of entertaining chaos).

A combination of chance...and moderator common sense. It's always nice to have a range of different roles, and not 8 vigilantes (although that would be its own version of entertaining chaos).
Excellent that’s kind of what I expected.

I’m trying to do this on my phone but it’s a bit of a nightmare so I’ll wait until I go home to try on my computer.

Excellent that’s kind of what I expected.

I’m trying to do this on my phone but it’s a bit of a nightmare so I’ll wait until I go home to try on my computer.
Yeah, I'd highly recommend doing all of it on PC.

Can you send me your spreadsheet with the different options and actions/messages etc?
Should all be in the OP in the spoiler boxes. If you need any more, source from here: Messages

Spreadsheet should be in the dead PM.

Choose someone to protect with Powerful defence at Night. You will protect your target from one physical attack, taking the attacker down with you with a counterattack (unless attack was Astral).
The bodyguard is the above description. Do they HAVE to choose to defend someone. Can they opt not to?

I'll put my hand up to mod the next one we do of this but I will need a co mod. I think I'd like that co mod to be ClarkeM

I don’t think I want to co-mod with you now after reading this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The bodyguard is the above description. Do they HAVE to choose to defend someone. Can they opt not to?
Correct. They can choose not to protect anyone. MCBG and Bovo have both been BGs before and opted not to protect on several occasions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back