Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Those wanting him gone, who plays second ruck next year?

Darcy isn’t ready, do you really want Naughton and Jamarra rucking?

Lade, gotta be versatile at the Dogs

And if Darcy takes his game to the next level and was able to develop because Lobb was there to take the hits for this year is it still a loss?

Darcy has to get on the park first before he goes to the any level. He needs consistency out on the field so his body can manage the week to week game feel.

All the reasons we wanted Lobb and justified them for getting him seemed to have been tossed out.

Darcy has to get on the park first before he goes to the any level. He needs consistency out on the field so his body can manage the week to week game feel.

All the reasons we wanted Lobb and justified them for getting him seemed to have been tossed out.
It depends if we want him out or he wants our either way given what he produced this year he isn’t that big of a loss on field only a slight PR hit but compare to what Collingwood had and overcame in 2 years not that significant

Me reading the last 5 pages

Nick Young Wtf GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Those wanting him gone, who plays second ruck next year?

Darcy isn’t ready, do you really want Naughton and Jamarra rucking?

Hearing Dunkley is coming back to play 2nd ruck

Sweet gone Lobb rumoured to be gone

If English goes down and I fear his next concussion could be his last for a long time I think we should asked Stef Martin to hang around
Hence the Moyle link earlier clearly we would be bringing in a Sweet replacement already anyway

Remove this Banner Ad

Back