Opinion Treloar, meet kitchen sink

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said elsewhere, not happy about Maric/hammer for this very reason, it messes with our structures (which is why I'm hoping one is dropped today)
In case you haven't realised, Griff and Vickers are both unavailable for selection, who do you propose helps out in the ruck if one is dropped today.

End of 1st round compensation pick which was #30 (Jake Batchelor) + #51 (Dean McDonald)
So bit of a nothing trade really. Batch has been good, but RichieTambling wasn't bad he just wasn't #4 quality.
We traded the end of first the next year for a first and a 2nd round compo.

Ended up being Elton & McIntosh.

Batch was our regular 2nd rounder in 2010

End of 1st round compensation pick which was #30 (Jake Batchelor) + #51 (Dean McDonald)
So bit of a nothing trade really. Batch has been good, but RichieTambling wasn't bad he just wasn't #4 quality.

Nah, it was a pick we traded to GC for pick 26 in the 2011 ND (Todd Elton) and pick 31 in the 2012 draft (Kamdyn McIntosh), as well as Dean Mac.

Did alright if Mac and Elton live up to their potential.

In case you haven't realised, Griff and Vickers are both unavailable for selection, who do you propose helps out in the ruck if one is dropped today.

If rather play lids forward (for instance) than either hammer or Maric

Both have repeatedly failed in that role in the past

He's just turned 24, so should come into his prime in the next few years. He had a ripping second half of 2013, but stagnated last year and has gone backwards this year, we omitted him twice. He responded on Sat night and showed what he's capable of if he can do it consistently.

Would you do a trade of Bastinac for your first rounder?
How about you give us your first for taking him off your hands!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thes3 are the only players i would want:

Swallow (wishfull)
Ziebel (wishfull)
Goldy (wishfull)
Thomas (if he came cheap)
Cunnington (is he the same as miles?)
Mcdonald (similar role to vlas?)
Wells (injured)
Maybe we've got this all wrong.
Maybe its a certain B. Scott.

Status