Game Day Triggered Tigers' Bottom 4 Basement Dwellers vs Freo Top 8 We Go!

Remove this Banner Ad

The best position for Rory Lobb!
/s

I know you guys rip on the tiges for the bandwagon, but now that they've dropped off I'm pretty much walking straight up to the bar for my drinks and back in my seat within 2 minutes.

There is always a silver lining.

I know you guys rip on the tiges for the bandwagon, but now that they've dropped off I'm pretty much walking straight up to the bar for my drinks and back in my seat within 2 minutes.

Convert to norfism and you’ll never have to worry about queues at the footy again.

Convert to norfism and you’ll never have to worry about queues at the footy again.
I may be a glutton for punishment but I'm not that much of a masochist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"the other Rioli...."

Underwood is drunk again
drunk ann margret GIF

Just got home from junior footy. Check Supercoach. Maurice Rioli on negative 2 supercoach points. LOL

Shai Bolton on 4 PMSL

Retract if theres injuries of course, but gee that looks ordinary

Spending an inordinate amount of time while watching your team spud it up? I'm rubbing off on you!

Are the Tuggers fans booing their own players or the umps? Either way, they’ll be burning their membership cards and dumping manure at the front doors of Tuggers Hq by the end of the season…
It's almost the perfect day

Are the Tuggers fans booing their own players or the umps? Either way, they’ll be burning their membership cards and dumping manure at the front doors of Tuggers Hq by the end of the season…
Umpires.
I missed what happened but it was because of the free kick at the end of the second.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back