Podcast TURBOS HOT SEAT: 🔥Greenery "Why I Identify as a Captain"

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL - S33 at the Furies.

Was definitely a different experience.

It was fun a lot of the time, but talk about feeling like a square peg in a round hole.

I still don't know what happened at the end of that season for so many of the Furies LG to cop a ban. Never did find out why.

LOL - S33 at the Furies.

It was fun a lot of the time, but talk about feeling like a square peg in a round hole.

I still don't know what happened at the end of that season for so many of the Furies LG to cop a ban. Never did find out why.

I'm listening.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm listening.
I'm still listening as well, but seeing as though Mod decisions can't be discussed I don't think I will ever find out what happened.

As to the Square Peg stuff, I just didn't embrace the whole E-girl thing. But it was fun watching the others do their own stuff.

LOL - S33 at the Furies.

just use your round peg to fill the hole U2tigers
images

Like most I am fond of Greenery , though why captaincy ambitions are harboured is a bit of a mystery..

Greenery is an infrequent poster in the match threads of the many teams he has hopped to and is notable more for occupying prime positions. Still I guess it takes all types .

Like most I am fond of Greenery , though why captaincy ambitions are harboured is a bit of a mystery..

Greenery is an infrequent poster in the match threads of the many teams he has hopped to and is notable more for occupying prime positions. Still I guess it takes all types .
What an unusual take. :embarrassedv1:

Gee, if I didn't know any better I would think you're trying to wind me up.
Fortunately I do, so I will take this well researched and well thought out criticism on the chin.

Gee, if I didn't know any better I would think you're trying to wind me up.
Fortunately I do, so I will take this well researched and well thought out criticism on the chin.

Not my style.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back