Movies & TV TV Shows

Remove this Banner Ad

Here's a TV series worth watching if you like true crime.
MV5BM2E3NGY2MGItNGE5NS00OWM2LWFlYjAtZDI2N2IwMzhmODhhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTU2MDQyOTk@._V1_UY268_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7801964/

I’ve heard there will be a prequel to the soprano’s, with james gandolfini’s son playing a young tony soprano coming up through the ranks. Written and produced by the original soprano’s crew.

Should be a cracker. Soprano’s was just about goat tv show.

Watched Russian Doll on Netflix and it was awesome.
The main chick is an amazing actress.
Watched the whole series in one night.

I'm 3 episodes in Spazz, will probably watch a couple tonight, absolutely love it so far - the writing is frequently hilarious.

Natasha Lyonne is soooo good - I liked her in Orange is the New Black (well, I only watched the first season, but she was the standout) but she is a revelation here.
She's had her share of real-life issues too; so she's able to channel the chaotic nature of her character on Russian Doll with authenticity.

I haven't worked out exactly the 'rules' of the show just yet.

I'm 3 episodes in Spazz, will probably watch a couple tonight, absolutely love it so far - the writing is frequently hilarious.

Natasha Lyonne is soooo good - I liked her in Orange is the New Black (well, I only watched the first season, but she was the standout) but she is a revelation here.
She's had her share of real-life issues too; so she's able to channel the chaotic nature of her character on Russian Doll with authenticity.

I haven't worked out exactly the 'rules' of the show just yet.
It gets more serious and intriguing but still funny.
Yeah she's great. Perfect for a character like this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else finding that Kayo is the last piece of the puzzle.

Like most FTA tv these days is rubbish, saturation of reality tv that's boring as bat s**t, but who wants to pay 150+ to get all the foxtel channels so Kayo for the sports (25) and then a selection of stan, netflix and amazon prime for shows and movies. TV covered for less than say 40 a month.

Anyone else finding that Kayo is the last piece of the puzzle.

Like most FTA tv these days is rubbish, saturation of reality tv that's boring as bat s**t, but who wants to pay 150+ to get all the foxtel channels so Kayo for the sports (25) and then a selection of stan, netflix and amazon prime for shows and movies. TV covered for less than say 40 a month.
Yeah, I haven't got it yet, but I'm gonna.
Sucks there's no app for it on the Xbox though.
Foxtel was s**t except for the sports.
I did like Discovery, but they just repeated everything over and over.
Haven't watched FTA TV for a very long time. Wouldn't even know what's on.
If you've got friends/family already subscribed to Netflix-Stan you can use their accounts for free!

The only FTA channels that get used on my house are ABC News, ABC Kids and whatever the sport is on. I guess sometimes SBS - like with the new Brooklyn Nine-Nine episodes, or the slow summer shows.

I guess my real point is that the commercial networks are aggressively terrible and I'm glad I have legal access to Fox Sports without having to pay Uncle Rupert because honestly, gross.

The only FTA channels that get used on my house are ABC News, ABC Kids and whatever the sport is on. I guess sometimes SBS - like with the new Brooklyn Nine-Nine episodes, or the slow summer shows.

I guess my real point is that the commercial networks are aggressively terrible and I'm glad I have legal access to Fox Sports without having to pay Uncle Rupert because honestly, gross.

'Bluey' is a ripper, great Australian-produced cartoon, my 2 year old loves it, my 7 year old loves it, the missus and I love it too (I genuinely can't wait for new episodes).

It's funny and hits some emotional beats too; well-written and completely charming. Really Australian but not in a cliched way.

Former Custard singer songwriter Dave McCormack does a great job as the voice of the Dad.

r1860511_30078976.jpg

'Bluey' is a ripper, great Australian-produced cartoon, my 2 year old loves it, my 7 year old loves it, the missus and I love it too (I genuinely can't wait for new episodes).

It's funny and hits some emotional beats too; well-written and completely charming. Really Australian but not in a cliched way.

Former Custard singer songwriter Dave McCormack does a great job as the voice of the Dad.

View attachment 619509
My dad has tried to extol the virtues of Bluey, but it hasn't landed with little one or us so far.

She's still at the stage where the most interesting parts are the title sequences and we never have it on for long at a time. If there's an actual show she likes then it's probably Dot, likely just because of the episode about chickens that she was very excited for.

Secret City, after streaming the first few episodes.

I personally know people who are classified as mentally deficient that are more aware than many of our politicians over the last decade+.

To underscore how bad this series is, 'Enwhitenment'; yeah, the guy from the Officeworks ad, plays an evil villian.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back