Two Players Required Desperately

Remove this Banner Ad

I must elevate this to 'highly whingey status' as time is becoming of the essence.

B. MSB_ROYS Mr_Ripper fitzmantle
HB. Blackers Mobbenfuhrer Broken
C. Paul_D Rabs adey
HF. FitzroyRamone Roylion Kooka
F. Sbagman Yippyio Shiva25

Foll. Fat Pizza Stocka cjwalkley
Int. Slax Phil_Doyle

Supps. Wayde_Petersen gregtri Shaz ___________ ___________

Two players are required or we will not be able to field a team. The cutoff date is something like about 8th May but I want to know earlier that a team is going to go ahead, so we can get stuck into sorting out other details.

Please, any Roys out there, give us a hoi.

Some names who I'd love to hear from :
Levo
caveman
Easy-E
OldLion
Onga
skilts
foreveralion <--- I think they were Roys fans.
Wild Kangaroo <--- no shortage of passion

State your interest if you would like to play. Its a random computer game, run on another board here. NO REAL PARTICIPATION NECESSARY!

At the moment, all those jokes about us taking a mini-bus to the games, well we're starting to prove them true!

Hi guys, I'm a frequent reader of the fitzroy board although so far my contribution has been limited( to say the least). I'm a old fitzroy supporter who would of loved to pull on a roys jumper so happy to help out and play a bit part on the bench. I guess this is a close as i'm going to get. :D

Wasn't there someone else who came out of nowhere last year who answered a lot of FP's trivia questions?

By the way FP, when's the next batch of trivia questions coming up?

Originally posted by Mobbenfuhrer
Happy to take you up on that, accubass! Welcome to the Roys FC for 2003.

Who do you follow nowadays? (Don't worry, it doesn't affect your chance of getting a run)

I've jumped on the Brisbane bandwagon and have to admit i'm enjoying the feeling of supporting a successfull team (especially the two grand finals) but would still give it all back to be at princess park in the early ninties

By the way Stocka, that was me chipping in occasionally with the odd answer to FP questions, you might have noticed i left the harder questions for the rest of you guys to answer.:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back