Scandal ty zantouch

Remove this Banner Ad

“hey babe they call me the velvet sledgehammer! let me give u a little more UDL. Vodka and Raspberry, oh yeah. Do you know I played football? On TV too, footy classified. I played in Essendon’s last winning final… i’m old enough to be your grandpa!!”

If he did nothing wrong and it wasn't really an incident, why would he want to contact her during the week to see how she was going?

There are a lot of allegedly incidents with this fool, many that I know are more factual.

Can't believe he got a payout for his antics at two clubs during his uninspiring career

As a man in his 40's, I know that every time I bump into a teenage girl in a social setting who didn't suffer any injuries or complain in any way, to always make sure I follow up with a phone call during the week to ensure they still have no injuries nor have any complaints.

As a man in his 40's, I know that every time I bump into a teenage girl in a social setting who didn't suffer any injuries or complain in any way, to always make sure I follow up with a phone call during the week to ensure they still have no injuries nor have any complaints.
Yeah it actually seems like "OK, that's a conceivable explanation, guess we'll see where it goes" response until that obvious BS.

They should have gone the whole hog and said he was in a hurry because he had to head to a shelter to prepare meals for underprivileged families.

Yeah this part of checking up screams guilt.

The party was organised by the parents.
Lloyd being invited by the parents and stopping in for an hour or so early in the night is no big deal - apart from the fact he is a staff member and not allowed to attend according to school rules.

Zantuck turning up at 12:30am blind drunk to hang out with a bunch of 17 year olds is a massive red flag. The end result being a sexual assault charge is not a surprise.

Despite mirrors, body aches, thinning hair, enlarged tummies, shrinking balls, elongated scrotum, low muscle mass, enlarged ****, wrinkles, ear hair, hunchback, uncontrolled mouth dribbling, sagging jawline skin, leathery skin, inceasing deafness, memory loss, persistent stale micturant smell, ageing men ALWAYS believe themselves to be in their early 20s, and still desirable to younger folk.

It's an incredible phenomenon a I am yet to see an exception to.

A brute fact.

Emphasis on brute.

Despite mirrors, body aches, thinning hair, enlarged tummies, shrinking balls, elongated scrotum, low muscle mass, enlarged ****, wrinkles, ear hair, hunchback, uncontrolled mouth dribbling, sagging jawline skin, leathery skin, inceasing deafness, memory loss, persistent stale micturant smell, ageing men ALWAYS believe themselves to be in their early 20s, and still desirable to younger folk.

A brute fact.

Emphasis on brute.

An elongated scrotum isn’t a positive? 😔😔

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The party was organised by the parents.
I missed this bit originally and now I’m aware of it, it’s really disappointing.

My mind’s eye had Matty and Ty offering premixes and painkillers to underage private school girls at a wild, illicit, Animal House-type soiree.

Sad.

Geeez no wonder Essendon went for Jake Stringer

I missed this bit originally and now I’m aware of it, it’s really disappointing.

My mind’s eye had Matty and Ty offering premixes and painkillers to underage private school girls at a wild, illicit, Animal House-type soiree.

Sad.
Matthew Lloyd is a staff member at a school, and therefore can not attend any private function where he knows students will be in attendance.

There is no grey area here, that is the rule, black and white.

You just described me in my early 20's...:think:

A brute fact.

Emphasis on brute.
Hey, I resemble that remark

A brute fact.

Emphasis on brute.
You say that like it’s a bad thing.

"Ty, having needed to take painkillers for his back injury, was leaving the Dingley premises to collect the friends that he came to the party with to go home when he tripped and fell awkwardly, accidentally knocking a female at the party into a chair,” Griffin told this masthead.

“The incident was witnessed by a number of persons. The female did not suffer any apparent injury and did not complain about what had occurred. Ty left the party with his friends after apologising to the female he accidentally bumped into.

“Ty did nothing inappropriate and intended to contact the female during the week to ensure she was well and unaffected by the incident. But with the matter being reported to the police by a person not even in attendance at the event, he will not talk to her until this matter is formally concluded.”

"Ty was then invited to join a group of schoolchildren, at a party in Dingley, where was he planning to give a talk about degenerative brain disease.

"However, shortly after his arrival, he slipped on a glace cherry, and I regret to say a part of his body accidentally entered that of one of the schoolchildren.

"As far as he is concerned that is the end of the matter. Thank you."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back