Unrestricted Free Agent Tyson Stengle [UFA 2024]

Remove this Banner Ad

Would be a pretty piss poor move from Stengle if he decides to leave Geelong and chase bigger coin elsewhere imo.

He owes that footy club to stay on for at least a couple more seasons IMHO.

I wish Greg Williams followed your sentiment after being rejected by Carlton twice, we might have jagged '89 and '92 if he stayed.

I wish Greg Williams followed your sentiment after being rejected by Carlton twice, we might have jagged '89 and '92 if he stayed.

He wanted to stay and was willing to take unders to stay. My understand is that in someway Bill Goggin told the club he wasn't worth the money and they should let him walk.

Would not be surprised if he left for a big contract. Has to do the best for himself and I doubt our offer will match up to some others.
If I was a Geelong fan, I would be upset if Stengle Somehow leaves. I would deman Tim Kelly type compo if that happened.

Why leave the club that saved your career?

Willie Rioli vibes
Maybe so. William Rioli got a premiership medal then took drugs and went to a south Australian club.

Tyson Stengle played for Richmond then crows then took drugs then played for Woodville West Torrens, won a premiership medal in the SANFL .

Gets drafted by the cats and won a premiership medal in 2022.

If I was a Geelong fan, I would be upset if Stengle Somehow leaves. I would deman Tim Kelly type compo if that happened.

Why leave the club that saved your career?
Probably not Kelly compo, that should be reserved for the absolute game changers of our comp. We did very well there.

It's a moot point anyway as everyone expects him to stay, but a top 15 pick as compo would be around the mark.

We could ask for more, but I don't believe in ruining the system even more just because Norf have.

It's not fair on the rest of the league, and it continues the secret herbs & spices approach to compensation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe

Money talks to some

With cats on the fall and Roos on the rise could be a clever move that pays off more than financial going forward
not so sure this played out the way you drew it up.

Go Catters

Maybe

Money talks to some

With cats on the fall and Roos on the rise could be a clever move that pays off more than financial going forward

Ooof! Username does not check out

Christian Bale Swag GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back