U18 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt Tedesco is a good player and would be missed if he does leave Willy but what on earth is Daniel Zuzak doing?QUOTE]

One of these is two correct and is training at Altona (the other one I haven`t seen down there) along with a couple more from Willy, a few from Spotty and Point Cook. Interesting that Spotty have also lost a number of their quality U16 players to Altona and there is a similar theme with Willy and Point Cook U16 players heading down there as well.

Matt Tedesco is a good player and would be missed if he does leave Willy but what on earth is Daniel Zuzak doing?QUOTE]

One of these is two correct and is training at Altona (the other one I haven`t seen down there) along with a couple more from Willy, a few from Spotty and Point Cook. Interesting that Spotty have also lost a number of their quality U16 players to Altona and there is a similar theme with Willy and Point Cook U16 players heading down there as well.

Vikings in 09 huh!! Colts will give them a run for the money!!!! lol
I did hear about a lot of Point Cook boys going to Altona due to coach at P C. Not sure if they mean 16s or 18s.
Seems 16s and 18s all roads lead to Altona - stay tuned people

the 2009 season will be anyones game i believe,
Werribee and Altona seem to be the front runners,
But saying that how is willi and spotty going?
have any players moved clubs besides tedesco and zuzek?

the 2009 season will be anyones game i believe,
Werribee and Altona seem to be the front runners,
But saying that how is willi and spotty going?
have any players moved clubs besides tedesco and zuzek?

bloke..
i've heard rumours that ethan eright has put pen to paper at williamstown.
also luke klein-breteler has jumped ship from vales to werribee.
how are clubs shaping up? any players of note tearing it up at training?
Timmy Walton is one to watch from wyndham vale...

anyone looking a for a token redhead? sunshines got 4. we dont want money, just take one please for the love of god please. they'll be good boys and wont fight back once insulted. you can pick them up from 4 lily street braybrook on a monday or wednesday.
much appriciated
disgruntled sunshine footballer

i hear richie richardson is a nice bloke expects good things from the bunch of boys he has just needs to get more numbers down there, few top players havnt turned up yet (jordan witte) but we will see

As for best teams this season expect wez and altona up there as per usual

hear willy arent goin to be as strong this year this is just a rumour however as ive heard most of the players have left and gone to clubs like altona hoppers and some to spotty and with casley conway and mckenzie and a few others not sure expected to have western jets duties it will be hard for them. dont no on the size of them.

heard werribee are fair big this season but they are bred like that out that way

and watch out for jordan witte heard he has gained like 2 kilos or something could be very promising

wen do fixtures come out? hear spotty has colts first game of seniors that will be interesting

Anyone know anything about this richie richardson bloke? seems he is coaching spotty any good or what, btw altona looking strong again they might be a surprise package

hear willy arent goin to be as strong this year this is just a rumour however as ive heard most of the players have left and gone to clubs like altona hoppers and some to spotty and with casley conway and mckenzie and a few others not sure expected to have western jets duties it will be hard for them. dont no on the size of them.

heard werribee are fair big this season but they are bred like that out that way

and watch out for jordan witte heard he has gained like 2 kilos or something could be very promising

wen do fixtures come out? hear spotty has colts first game of seniors that will be interesting
You hear right and if their numbers at training are anything to go by they are in trouble.Getting an average of 6-8 to training I am told.With those numbers a month or so away from the first game they are in massive trouble.One of the boys at trade school told me last week their coach hasnt been to training yet so what hope have they got ? Also heard the same thing someone said on here last year that one of their best players and a top ager has belted a couple of his teamates and upset a few players.Maybe thats why they are going to Altona and Spotty.

Anyone know anything about this richie richardson bloke? seems he is coaching spotty any good or what, btw altona looking strong again they might be a surprise package

Richie is a top bloke coached some premiership sides down at north footscray he expects a lot out of his boys great philosophy on footy and from what ive heard a tough player in his past all in all great addition to spotty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richie is a top bloke coached some premiership sides down at north footscray he expects a lot out of his boys great philosophy on footy and from what ive heard a tough player in his past all in all great addition to spotty

Big Ranga how have you come too that conclusion after 1 training run?
Coached 2nd division sides only,tough who said that?Him?
Sleeps with light on:thumbsdown:

Big Ranga how have you come too that conclusion after 1 training run?
Coached 2nd division sides only,tough who said that?Him?
Sleeps with light on:thumbsdown:

mate, ive had about 15 trainin sessions with him
top bloke and a good coach so far...
i guess we will see bout 4 or 5 rounds in

wat club u playin at anyway mate?

You hear right and if their numbers at training are anything to go by they are in trouble.Getting an average of 6-8 to training I am told.With those numbers a month or so away from the first game they are in massive trouble.One of the boys at trade school told me last week their coach hasnt been to training yet so what hope have they got ? Also heard the same thing someone said on here last year that one of their best players and a top ager has belted a couple of his teamates and upset a few players.Maybe thats why they are going to Altona and Spotty.
Need to get your facts right mate.
The player who got belted pulled a knife on that player you are reffering to. What would you do????
I'd wait before making predications about this season until everyone has played everyone once.:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Need to get your facts right mate.
The player who got belted pulled a knife on that player you are reffering to. What would you do????
I'd wait before making predications about this season until everyone has played everyone once.:cool::cool::cool::cool:
Firstly I am not your mate.Secondly I could not give a flying f--- about how Willy go this year.Regardless of your version of what happened which could well be true and the version i was told could be incorrect but the bloke we are talking about is a c--khead and that is a FACT.

Firstly I am not your mate.Secondly I could not give a flying f--- about how Willy go this year.Regardless of your version of what happened which could well be true and the version i was told could be incorrect but the bloke we are talking about is a c--khead and that is a FACT.
Why comment on Willy in the first place if you "couldn't give a flying ****".
You obviously don't like the guy and maybe he thinks your a ********.
The only difference is he dosen't hide behind a computer like you and bag people.:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Why comment on Willy in the first place if you "couldn't give a flying ****".
You obviously don't like the guy and maybe he thinks your a ********.
The only difference is he dosen't hide behind a computer like you and bag people.:cool::cool::cool::cool:
I will comment on whatever the F--- i like.This is a footy forum but you havent any concept of that have you,judging by the usual posts you and your kindy mates usually put up.Your last one about his hand flying off was really relevant to footy wasnt it ? As far as me hiding behind a keyboard you little shitbag you dont know who the f--- you are dealing with,but PM me your details and i will be more than happy to to introduce myself in person.

all clubs are looking alright this year considering the numbers that have been taken out of them by the jets. it is anyones game this year, also plenty of players have moved clubs this means that all clubs are looking to have totally different lists.. no one could say who is going to win the wrfl under 18's flag this year..

to be honest fella's i couldnt give a shit about any of the politics in this level of football.. ultimatly who cares who does what and who goes where.. i know im just out to play footy wherever i can.. im looking forward to a f**ken sick season.. should be good..

all clubs are looking alright this year considering the numbers that have been taken out of them by the jets. it is anyones game this year, also plenty of players have moved clubs this means that all clubs are looking to have totally different lists.. no one could say who is going to win the wrfl under 18's flag this year..

to be honest fella's i couldnt give a shit about any of the politics in this level of football.. ultimatly who cares who does what and who goes where.. i know im just out to play footy wherever i can.. im looking forward to a f**ken sick season.. should be good..
jets taking number's its not as if it's a new thing happening altona anychance for the flag i hear there coach is expection dion lawson n sean tighe to play 18's when there not at jets any other players going to play locally when not needed for jets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back