U18 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah damn u got me. im not in the a's. i'm just pretending to be cause im a wanna be hoppers a's player :p. u r quite rite i hav been making excuses but it frustrates me because i kno we can be better then wat we r rite now and i was expecting better. but im not going to be like sum other people on this and conceed that there team is shit. cause thats not very loyal or faithful is it?. i kno hoppers arent a werribee or altona but we will get better nd hopefully challenge for top 3. so how bout evry1 gets off my back and discusses more football :). this is the 18a's football forum isnt it?

yer this is the 18a's football forum
and u play b's so get the f**k out of this forum
make a b's one and talk shit there

So who were you referring to?
Bacharsbrother?
And just to clarify things I'm not your mate.

By the way... i've only had nine posts on this forum... make it ten after this one, so I don't see how you can say keep your mouth shut for once. I think it's you just trying to act tough :).

yer uve had 9 post
good on u
no 1 cares ur a hero
so the catcher just keep ur mouth shut and everything will be sweet
coz ive got a feeling who u are and
cant wait to play u :cool:

yer uve had 9 post
good on u
no 1 cares ur a hero
so the catcher just keep ur mouth shut and everything will be sweet
coz ive got a feeling who u are and
cant wait to play u :cool:

haha shut up
a feeling?
you know exactly who I am :p
we could both say eachothers names right now if we wanted to but we like the secrecy ;)

So who were you referring to?
Bacharsbrother?
And just to clarify things I'm not your mate.

By the way... i've only had nine posts on this forum... make it ten after this one, so I don't see how you can say keep your mouth shut for once. I think it's you just trying to act tough :).
i wasnt referring to the number of posts u hav had. evrytime hav sed sumthin its always directed at me so y dont u stop sooking and get over ur obvious infatuation with me :p.
im sure evry1 cept ur little buddies is sick of it. start talking footy again heyy?

i wasnt referring to the number of posts u hav had. evrytime hav sed sumthin its always directed at me so y dont u stop sooking and get over ur obvious infatuation with me :p.
im sure evry1 cept ur little buddies is sick of it. start talking footy again heyy?

Don't get your hopes up mate... I hope you don't play footy for the wrong reasons :confused:

dead ****ing set mate
spotswood haven't gotten their game together yet
it will happen and when it does we will be challenging the better teams in the competition
spotwood have always been slow starters, and yes we have played like shit
but we have the potential to be a better team than altona or hoppers

Spotswood are a long way away from getting any where near Altona.
Next time Hoppers play Spotswood it should be a good game, once Spotswood have played 5 or 6 games together they will start to improve and will match it with the Hoppers Crossing's and Wyndamvale's but to say Spotswood have the potential to be better than Altona is a little far fetched.

Don't get your hopes up mate... I hope you don't play footy for the wrong reasons :confused:
The catcher- "Im not ur mate"'. so dont call me mate *******. i play footy to hav fun with my mates and to play the game i love :).. i dont know about u?

Spotswood are a long way away from getting any where near Altona.
Next time Hoppers play Spotswood it should be a good game, once Spotswood have played 5 or 6 games together they will start to improve and will match it with the Hoppers Crossing's and Wyndamvale's but to say Spotswood have the potential to be better than Altona is a little far fetched.
every team will improve, its just a matter of consistency i guess. spotty will get better they showed signs wen they played us that they can be a good side. pretty good structures coming out of defence. and decent movement wen they get going.

every team will improve, its just a matter of consistency i guess. spotty will get better they showed signs wen they played us that they can be a good side. pretty good structures coming out of defence. and decent movement wen they get going.

yer every team will improve even the sides like
wezza and altona

(Log in to remove this ad.)

always room for imrovemnt doesnt matter how good the side is. mm geelong mite struggle tho.

harley and ottens back improves geelong and so does the continued development of hawkins

flag for the pussies in 09

st albans looking decidedly average this year. are changes to the a's coming after this week?

if so hoppers should have a nice percentage booster this week

harley and ottens back improves geelong and so does the continued development of hawkins

st albans looking decidedly average this year. are changes to the a's coming after this week?

the top side in the b's is werribee atm so i doubt they will make any changes. long year for st albans i think. nd yeh percentage booster this week but its always better playing competitive games. good point bout geelong also lol. dont barrack for em but i love the way they play.

If the wrfl are gonna change anything they usually do after round 4. St Albans should be dropped in favour of ablion or even maybe a second werribee team.

the top side in the b's is werribee atm so i doubt they will make any changes. quote]

would they ever consider two werribee teams in the a's

they'd be competitive against most sides i'd say
mm they wuld beat colts and st albans. but there is no way werribee wuld allow it. they wuld probs be giving up a 18b's premiership. they will probs keep it the same.

If the wrfl are gonna change anything they usually do after round 4. St Albans should be dropped in favour of ablion or even maybe a second werribee team.
Albion hav a couple A grade players. finco, grima, grantham. but i wuld say they also hav a lot of duds lol.

i thihnk they should keep saint albans in the a's coz they
do this every year get smashed the first 4 games
then play b's and win the granny
every year they do this

Albion hav a couple A grade players. finco, grima, grantham. but i wuld say they also hav a lot of duds lol.

Albion are definately capable of playing A's. Stretched Wyndham vale to 2 goals pre-season and to be honest played a better brand of footy.
Those three are guns, they have further depth after that including some wily 3rd years and they seem to have a great club culture.
Bring them up i say :thumbsu:

St Albans and Albion are both not good enough to play a's. The second werribee side should, but there is not a chance in the world that would happen. If they did werribee B's would play finals.

St Albans and Albion are both not good enough to play a's. The second werribee side should, but there is not a chance in the world that would happen. If they did werribee B's would play finals.
nah i dont reckon they wuld make fnals, just miss out i reckon. they wuld be competitive tho. but i kno there best players nd they wuldnt match it with the better players in the a's teams.

still no inquiries on the red heads? come on guys don't be like that they behave. I'LL PAY YOU TOO TAKE THEM! GET THEM AWAY FROM ME BEFORE I GET GINGERIVTUS! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! btw shane quinsee is a gutless dog ****:thumbsu:
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
The hand of the Lord was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones.
Ezekiel, 37. 1
[/FONT]

i think that means god fondled my privates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back