Europa Lg UEFA Europa League 2022/23 (Winners: Sevilla)

Remove this Banner Ad

Disgusting. Pathetic from UEFA to allow that in the first place.

If UEFA has any balls then Mourinho should be facing a big punishment.

I'm still trying to figure out what triggered Mou. Yeah he gave a pen against Roma but overturned it after viewing VAR. Honestly can't find any other issue that would have triggered Mou to wait for him in the car park.

I'm still trying to figure out what triggered Mou. Yeah he gave a pen against Roma but overturned it after viewing VAR. Honestly can't find any other issue that would have triggered Mou to wait for him in the car park.
Haven’t watched the highlights (two diving teams trying to make things as difficult as possible for officials) and frankly it doesn’t matter. No referee should be subject to that sort of abuse after the game - particularly removed from the heat of the moment leaving the game and the airport scenes with his family were disgusting. Mourinho’s conduct only encouraged these ******* cowards.

If my family was subjected to that I’d want to hunt down Jose and belt the living s**t out of him.

Haven’t watched the highlights (two diving teams trying to make things as difficult as possible for officials) and frankly it doesn’t matter. No referee should be subject to that sort of abuse after the game - particularly removed from the heat of the moment leaving the game and the airport scenes with his family were disgusting. Mourinho’s conduct only encouraged these ******* cowards.

If my family was subjected to that I’d want to hunt down Jose and belt the living s**t out of him.

Absolutely. People do dumb s**t in the heat of the moment but this was calculated action by Mou. UEFA really should be doing something about it.

Watched the 4 minutes highlights package -

1) romas goal looked like a foul in the lead-up
2) correct to overturn his original penalty decision

Remove this Banner Ad

Back