Europa Conf UEFA Europa Conference League 2022/23 (Winners: West Ham United)

Europa Conference League

Remove this Banner Ad

Really looking forward to this, what a great occasion for West Ham and Fiorentina.

Don't understand anyone that wouldn't want this for their club.
Id rather see lower country sides in it. It's just another trophy for the big leagues to win. I bet you couldnt name the last time a title was won by a team outside the big 4.

Id rather see lower country sides in it. It's just another trophy for the big leagues to win. I bet you couldnt name the last time a title was won by a team outside the big 4.
Porto?

For me it's more about the club than the league. United, City, Chelsea etc performances won't mean much to supporters of West Ham and likewise with Fiorentina and the likes of the Milans, June etc.

This is a chance to see their club in a European final, for those lucky enough to go it's the trip of a lifetime. Can't see any downside in it.

For me it's more about the club than the league. United, City, Chelsea etc performances won't mean much to supporters of West Ham and likewise with Fiorentina and the likes of the Milans, June etc.

This is a chance to see their club in a European final, for those lucky enough to go it's the trip of a lifetime. Can't see any downside in it.
Of course you can't petro dollars. Nothing like the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer.

PSG might have a chance of another European trophy after their (joint) Intertoto cup win in 2001.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back