Ultimate Footy 2014: PureFooty is the winner!

Remove this Banner Ad

Reports that the Stuart Broadies fantasy football club have already begun tanking for draft picks next season have been labelled "greatly exaggerated" and "complete ******* crap" by club CEO/Director of Football Operations/Head Coach/Photographer for Playboy magazine, Marlowe.

"I've read Craig Hutchinson's poor excuse for a news article, and all I can say is I am deeply saddened by the standard of today's journalism. I stand by my choice to captain Matthew Leuenberger, it seemed a perfectly reasonable option heading into the weekends's match; his injury was completely unforeseeable. As for directing all of my midfielders to kick behinds instead of goals and telling them to give away as many free kicks as humanly possible, I think it's clear my unconventional methods ruffle a few feathers from some of the older, more established coaches. I don't - and won't - answer to them, however."

In other club news, Oliver Wines and Paddy Dangerfield are being shopped around on the trading block and George Horlin-Smith is rumoured to be lining up at ruck next week.

Hmm my team seems to have glitched up. I currently have 2 emergencies in each position and can't change my team around at all. Anyone else having problems with the site?
Yeah ever since the Rd5 teams went up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My injury list is longer than Psalm 119, I'm in serious trouble.
I havent had a round where I haven't had to delist players and sign spuds just to get a starting 18. Probably why I haven't won a game yet

Safe to say I have hitouts sewn up against Wise Guy Sam with Hampson having a lazy 52 last night, and McEvoy still to come.

I'm such a dick. I didn't realise there was a game Thursday night. It could have been worst but my forward line could have been better. What a fool :p

Safe to say your have won the ruck duel this week. But FA's will be mine :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back