Ultimate Footy 2014: PureFooty is the winner!

Remove this Banner Ad

Shaun Higgins is killing it this season. B/F and ranked 112(ish?). His stats speak for themselves. He is getting a lot of the ball and swinging forward kicking a couple of goals a game. He is at 80%+ accuracy too.

What are you looking for

Fair few guys are doing pretty well that were bypassed due to injury history... Sandilands, Robbie Gray, Higgins, etc. Steals for their respective teams (at the moment...).

Fair few guys are doing pretty well that were bypassed due to injury history... Sandilands, Robbie Gray, Higgins, etc. Steals for their respective teams (at the moment...).

Pfft I gave up my 4th pick for Kreuzer and I also took Jon griffin dale Thomas and jarryd grant

Been horrible for me

Pfft I gave up my 4th pick for Kreuzer and I also took Jon griffin dale Thomas and jarryd grant

Been horrible for me

Probably should have picked some other players then?

What are you looking for

Higgins was one of the best forward ranked players in the comp. after his crap performance last night he isn't going to have the same bargain power so I'll wait till he shines again.

I'm after star players that are under performing, I back myself as a coach to get the most out of them.

Chase is on. 9 marks, 3 FF, 3 goals or GA behind. Firrito, Goldstein and Shove It Up in play with Nathan, Dom, Josh Thomas and Jesse White to play.

Gonna be close nickgrant69 - damn Heater and his 30 kicks!

With only Fasolo Viney and Frawley to come Im probably in some trouble here

Losing my 2 ruckman to injury has crippled me
that North second half...

Well, well, well... the top 3 all went down today. She's opening up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tightened up big-time.

Top 3 lost.
4th to 8th all win.
9th and 10th draw to bring them to even points.

Six points separate 1st from 8th. Bloody hell.

After losing my opening 9 games I have bounced back winning my last 3
Pull a 2013 Wise Guy Sam? Sneak into the 8 and win it all?

Also, Tippet AGAIN. Injuries goddamn everywhere.

Well I guess Watson gets to sit out most of the year like my other two top three picks.

Draft needs more time, next year not dropping to 1 minute if you miss a pick & I don't always trust the pre-pick option.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back