Ultimate Footy 2014: PureFooty is the winner!

Remove this Banner Ad

Rhys Stanley >>>> Job Watson
Nev Jetta >>>>> Scott Selwood

My trades for this week.

:thumbsu:

NickGrant and SuburbanMe will tell you Jetta is a massive upgrade on either of those schmucks.

NickGrant and SuburbanMe will tell you Jetta is a massive upgrade on either of those schmucks.

I dont think im quite on the same bandwagon is Suburbanme

BTW I gave you Cotchin because he was spudding it up and now he has 4 in the second quarter against the saints:cry:

BTW I gave you Cotchin because he was spudding it up and now he has 4 in the second quarter against the saints:cry:

It was all part of my cunning plan.

So I'm stuffed...Cotch holy hell

I was going to make him VC, then figured he'd probably cop Clint Jones etc in a tag and the Saints wouldn't let him run around picking up cheap kicks like last week. Nope, had his own footy.

Anyway, healthy start but the only thing I've got won at the moment is hit outs.

I was going to make him VC, then figured he'd probably cop Clint Jones etc in a tag and the Saints wouldn't let him run around picking up cheap kicks like last week. Nope, had his own footy.

Anyway, healthy start but the only thing I've got won at the moment is hit outs.

Maybe not yet...Goldy has 40 and still time. White's gotten 10+ two of the last three weeks too. If I get within 15...look out.

If I win it'll be scoreboard, FF and tackles.

If I win it'll be scoreboard, FF and tackles.

Yeah, I was worried about tackles and made Rockliff skip to try and get a leg up, but he was relatively quiet courtesy of Greenwood.

You're 28 behind in HOs, I think I've got that one bagged unless you make White skipper over Kennedy... nah. Score, %, tackles, FF and FA, and maybe kicks? I've got the nose in front but I'll feel more confident if Wingard can bag a few sausage rolls.

Yeah, I was worried about tackles and made Rockliff skip to try and get a leg up, but he was relatively quiet courtesy of Greenwood.

You're 28 behind in HOs, I think I've got that one bagged unless you make White skipper over Kennedy... nah. Score, %, tackles, FF and FA, and maybe kicks? I've got the nose in front but I'll feel more confident if Wingard can bag a few sausage rolls.
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. Score (Wantfrees, Lynch or if Lynch is sub Kersten's two go on the board) tackles (yay for Libba), goal acc, FF and FA, with kicks as a hopeful chaser.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If anyone is near Adelaide Oval, can you please drop in and tell Brodie Smith and Chad Wingard to pull their farking fingers out.

If anyone is near Adelaide Oval, can you please drop in and tell Brodie Smith and Chad Wingard to pull their farking fingers out.
I'm going to need a whopping 20 marks out of Thomas and White to get you. Plus 2 sausage rolls.

I'm going to need a whopping 20 marks out of Thomas and White to get you. Plus 2 sausage rolls.

I'm wondering if you're going to go out on a limb and make White skipper? I think I limp home with KI, HB, MA, HO and FA otherwise.

I'm wondering if you're going to go out on a limb and make White skipper? I think I limp home with KI, HB, MA, HO and FA otherwise.
Nah, if I make White captain I'll lose all of JPK's hard work.

Can't believe Libba.

Nah, if I make White captain I'll lose all of JPK's hard work.

Can't believe Libba.

All JFK had that you need is goals and marks. You've already won FF and TA, and lost FA. White is playing garbage so it's irrelevant now, but he might've snaked 13 or 14 hit outs and kicked 3 or 4 goals, which might have been enough to get you home.

Anyone have a good forward they're willing to trade? I've got backs and centres to bandy about (Deledio, etc).

Tough gig trying to get a trade happening. Woodenspooners / Faceless Men?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back