Ultimate Footy 2014: PureFooty is the winner!

Remove this Banner Ad

s**t! I hate my team. This is not what I call fantasy football, more like nightmare football.
I feel like I'm in the same boat. Swan not living up to the #3 so far. Boak has been fairly quiet. Pods was a waste and so is Trenners really (was hoping he'd really step up this year). However Curnow has proved to be a very good pick up and Suckling has played well too.

I feel like I'm in the same boat. Swan not living up to the #3 so far. Boak has been fairly quiet. Pods was a waste and so is Trenners really (was hoping he'd really step up this year). However Curnow has proved to be a very good pick up and Suckling has played well too.

My entire backline literally accumulated 5 kicks this week. Maybe not literally. But screw those guys. I mean, for godsakes, $cully is my best midfielder. :drunk:

My entire backline literally accumulated 5 kicks this week. Maybe not literally. But screw those guys. I mean, for godsakes, $cully is my best midfielder. :drunk:

Tom Bell or Jared Polec for a scoring forward...

It's entertaining looking through the signings / delistings page. So many of us desperate folk mining for little golden nuggets and leaving disappointed... so disappointed.

Biggest letdown players of your teams so far? I thought Shane Savage would do better. St Kilda has no midfielders and 3 players between the age of 21 and 30... has done nothing. Not a great player but I thought he'd at least be getting a game. Alternatively, making Lindsay Thomas my captain last weekend was a shrewd choice.

It's entertaining looking through the signings / delistings page. So many of us desperate folk mining for little golden nuggets and leaving disappointed... so disappointed.

Biggest letdown players of your teams so far? I thought Shane Savage would do better. St Kilda has no midfielders and 3 players between the age of 21 and 30... has done nothing. Not a great player but I thought he'd at least be getting a game. Alternatively, making Lindsay Thomas my captain last weekend was a shrewd choice.
Michie's been pretty useless so far which is disappointing from a Melbourne point of view as well as my team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack Riewoldt. One goal two behinds in both games so far, hoping he improves or my team is going to seriously struggle score wise.

Lack of fitness.

Tippett, Lynch doing his shoulder 2 days after I drafted him, Laird not match fit, Josh Thomas injured, Sam Mitchell injured, Sinclair injured, Gawn injured, Jesse White missing Rd1...

That said, the good has been excellent. Tyson in the 12th round, top 50. Rosa in the 17th round, top 30. Nathan Jones in the 8th round, top 10 OVR. Still blokes who can fire, too.

Losing Hampson is a bit annoying for me... that said, I appear to have the Bombers' entire ruck division in Carlisle and Daniher playing this week. Bizarre that they didn't go with Thurlow, who do they expect to play forward?

Losing Hampson is a bit annoying for me... that said, I appear to have the Bombers' entire ruck division in Carlisle and Daniher playing this week. Bizarre that they didn't go with Thurlow, who do they expect to play forward?
Yeh i was wondering about this as well. Warnock should probably get 80% of the hitouts which is good for me if i decide to play him.

I think Thurlow is on the rookie list and they don't have anyone on the LTI

Remove this Banner Ad

Back